Prologue

Seventeen years ago

Slim, dark dragon fly through the night sky. She was holding two black eggs. Her dragonets were close to hatch and she had to get to their father. She didn't have much time left. While she was flying light from three full moons touched her eggs. They turned from black to silvery color.

After few minutes of flight she finally saw decepticons hiding place. She flew inside instantly coming to Megatron's cave. She landed inside. Large, gray dragon with purple spine and scars on his body stood up looking at his mate.

"It's about to start soon" she said. Larger dragon nodded. He gently took one of the eggs into his Talons and put it in a small nest. His mate did the same.

Few minutes later on one of the eggs showed up small crack. Dragonet inside of it started coming out. Dark gray body came out of the shell. He has purple wing membrane and gray belly, spine, horns and claws. His eyes were big and red. Behind them was silvery tear like scale. Mind reading and future seeing. Probably he will be one of the most powerful dragons on the whole Continent when he lern how to use this powers.

It looked curiously around. Seven minutes after him second egg started hatching. A little bit smaller female came from it. She looked almost the same like her brother except Ruby pink eyes and blood red wing membrane. They almost instantly started playing biting each other tails, legs or necks. It looked really cute.

But their mother couldn't stay with them much longer. She had to go. There were someone waiting for her. And she couldn't procrastinated this longer. Her dragonets were safe and only this matter.

She was flying waster than ever. If she don't get there till midnight she'll be dead. Five minutes before the end of time she landed on cliff above the ocean. Silvery blue dragon emerged from bushes behind her.

"I started thinking that you've chosen death" said dragon.

"What do you really want?" she asked.

"I told you. Vengeance on those who betrayed me" spiky dragon answered.

"But, why do you need me?" Denirin asked another question slowly walking backwards. Dragon laughed.

"You're the only one who Megatron cares about" it was coming closer, and closer while Denirin still walked closer to the edge of the cliff. The only way to survive was escaping, really, really fast. But she has no time to do this. It was too late.

Dragon attacked her probably breaking her right wing. After that she got big wound on her neck. She fell into the ocean. And after that she no longer emerged.