Chapter 3

Speedway woke up in a cave. Last thing he remembered was storm. And pain. And mysterious dragon who helped him. His wings was whole in pain. He wanted to move them but it hurts a lot.

"Don't move, your left wing is broken" said someone. He looked at this dragon. It had gold pattern with red scales on the snout, legs and tail. And she was really small.

"Who are you? And where i am?" he asked.

"I'm Shystone, you're in my cave now. I found you in the storm two days ago" she answered. So he was unconscious for two days. But more important was that where were his friends.

"Do you found other dragons during the storm?" he asked. He need to know where they were. It mose more important than his broken wing.

"No, only you. What were you doing there?" she said.

"We're searching for my mother, she disappeared Seventeen years ago and everybody's saying that she is dead but no one ever found her body" little sadness showed on his face. He never was able to met her because of that.

"Oh, I'm sorry" she said. After that she left the cave leaving him. He was really worried about his friends. He even didn't know if they were alive. He couldn't imagine that his sister could be dead. It would be only his fault. All of that was his idea. He should left alone, maybe even without telling her about it. Then she would be safe.

He wanted to go find her but pain in his wing still was strong. He couldn't fly for now. Maybe she'll be alright. Or he could ask Shystone if she could go and search for her. Yes, this was good idea. Maybe now no one will be in trouble because of him. Well, they were in trouble for running away without telling anyone but this doesn't count.

He slowly stood up. His left wing dangling on his side. It hurts but he wasn't care. His sister and friends were more important than that. When he went out he saw more smaller caves and more dragons. All of that were in giant, hidden cave.

He saw same golden dragon. Happily she was only cave away. He walked to her. She looked at his wing. She knew that he wouldn't listen to her and go somewhere.

"Why aren't you laying?" she asked.

"I'm worried about my sister and friends, they were in the storm with me" he answered.

"Alright, we're search for them, but you're going back to cave and lay there until I come back" he nodded turning back. He was shire that they're out there somewhere. He knew that they're alive. He fell asleep curled up on his bed made from leafes and flowers.

When he woke up Shystone wasn't back yet. So he still need to wait. The more time he's laying there the more he was worried. After few minutes he heard wings. It was probably two dragons. He started listening to this dragons thoughts. It was Shystone and Scraptail.

He was really happy. So they weren't dead. Scraptail was alive, there still was a chance that rest of them is alive too. Golden dragon landed in front of the cave. Beside her landed gray dragon with blue and black scales in some places.

"Speedway!" She yelled happily running towards him. She hugged him. He blushed a little bit. He loved her but never told her that.

"I'm happy that you're alive, I was worried" he said closing his eyes holding her tightly.

"Are there any signs from Bloodline or Bigcream?" she asked looking at Shystone.

"No, we're still searching for them" they both were worried. What if something happened to them and they won't get to them at the time? What if they were attacked like Speedway? If not Shystone he would be dead. Next hours will be really hard for them.

Suddenly they heard dragon roar. Shystone run to help. Scraptail looked worried at Speedway. He automatically focused. It was Bloodline. He was shocked.

"It's Bloodline..." he whispered scared. He didn't want her to suffer. He knew that she's in bad condition. Scraptail left him there and run to see what is with her.

Speedway laid his head on the ground close to his front claws. Dozens of different scenarios started running through his mind. Almost in every of these Bloodline died. But she couldn't be dead. He need to do something. He need to see her.

He slowly stood up. His wing wasn't hurt that strong like when he first woke up but pain was still there. He slowly started walking towards the entrance. When he was outside Scraptail came back.

"How is she?" he asked instantly.

"She's unconscious. She has large wound on head" she said.

"It's my fault, I should go myself without taking you in it" he said laid back on his bed.

"It's not your fault, we wanted to go with you, we knew the risk" she said, sitting in front of him. She gently took his snout in her Talons so he was looking into her eyes.

He closed his eyes breathing deeply to calm down. Scraptail took her Talons of his face and laid down. Speedway opened his eyes again.

"Thanks" he said. He was grateful to her, for now he had only her. He heard someones wings. And after that came this dragon thoughts. It was Bigcream. He smiled to Scraptail. She automatically stood up and ran toward the entrance. Her twin brother landed there only few seconds after.

She hugged him tightly. Her eyes were closed. They were really happy to see each other. Two days apart without knowing what's wrong is the worst thing for twins. Speedway knows about it. He went through the same thing. But Scraptail and Bigcream were alright, Bloodline could die. This was the only difference. They may lose each other forever. But he can't lose faith. His sister is one of the strongest dragons that he knew, she will survive.