1

Bravo. Bravo.
Surreal truely.
I have never seen something so magnificent. So beautiful.
I am astonished on how well you can do that.
There is no one like you. No one that is you. No one close to your talents.
Amazing.
I mean every valuble. Every. Letter, Continent, voule of the word.
Beyond human.
Beyond science.
Dare I say beyond existence.
How did you do it?

No. Stop asking questions because questions lead to answers which leads to more freaking questions.
So stop now before you begin to fully grasp the subject before you start to enjoy something.
Because when you do that you start to use a technique called structure. Called rules. Called life.
You live within boundaries without even noticing. You aren't you. You see what you want to see.
And sometimes what you want is the exact opposite. Usually when you see what you don't want to see it is still you.
Subconscious you digging in deep to find something. To ask for help with out you knowing. Your subconscious is you.
Your ideal you. Which BELIVE it or not that is you.

When you look in the mirror you see you. Familiar? No. Stop with the questions that I know you are asking. I am not stupid I am not naive. But I am. We all are. I am not typing this, she is. And I don't know her but she is me.

If everyone had the same name wouldn't it be the same if there was no names. But unfortunately. That came from a question. Three lines up was the first time that a line didn't end in a period. So did one line up. If you did notice good for you. You are a small percent. If you didn't you might be telling yourself that you did see it. You did notice it when you didn't. To feel special. To feel different. But you don't need to because everyone is a part of a small percentile. A small percentile of people saw that and a small percentile didn't see it but pretended that did. But maybe that small percentile that didn't but pretended that they did, subconsciously saw it. Which percentile Is better, the one that saw it. The one that pretended that they saw it. Or the percentile that didn't see it but doesn't care because there are more important things.

I used the maybe for the first time. Maybe is one of the weakest words in the english vocabulary. It shows one of three things. The state of being unsure. The state of knowing what you want but being to scared to say it. Or the state of pure confidence-less. Well. The third doesn't show the weak it just shows the lost. Lacking in confidence is something you can find in you. Something you can find in yourself, by you and yourself being two different people.
While the rest usually never change. Well. There was effort showed right. There was whole lot of trying. Right. Not a question. An answer.

If you haven't realized yet the title and discription of this, whatever it is is not what it is, is not actually what it is. Sorry. But is am not sorry. I took a couple minutes of your life away from you. Scary right. But you took minuets away from you too. Every time you look yourself in the eyes, whiteout using a reflective devise. Well. Neither are you.
You be you. And by that I don't mean be how you are now just with your head held high. I mean the you that knows what it wants to do before you die and do it, because you could die tomorrow.

A subconscious is not something that you listen to when times get tough and don't know what to do.
Simply be yours subconscious.
Because isn't that you?
Exactly. Ask your question because you asked it not your mind. You.
So did you think that up. Or did you?

Oh. How relatable?.