"Just talking"

*in this every is able to drink grown up drinks👍🏽*

Violet POV: this is like her narrating the story

Right now is the morning after the party and I am in kio's room....Let's just look at a preview of the party

Ok so you really wanna know what happed.....

Well I got really drunk, like really really drunk and when I'm drunk... you can say I get a little crazy. Well so I was like a koala to kio all the party, I was following him everywhere

Until I got to the drinks. Oh Boy.  I don't usually drink but I guess this was a moment to just let go and feel free. So once I drank all that icky stuff I went to the beer pong section (yes they have a beer pong section)

You can probably guess what happened next. I got on top of the table and starting dancing..... I wanna to scream of embarrassment.

Your probably like how do you remember this you were drunk.. well idk that part I really don't know why I remember everything maybe it's a sign that I need to remember this for later.

So back to kios room. Why am I in here you ask? Welp. When I got drunk kio came and got me after I started making a scene.

So next thing you probably wanna know is... is kio in the bed with me? The answer to that question is yes he is.

Don't get me wrong he is a very respectful young man but I kinda asked him to stay cause I guess my drunk self was lonely or scared or something. I was overthinking until the shirtless messy haired boy next to me said something.

=================================
Well guys I hope you enjoyed this I'm working on my writing so if it's bad just tell me. Thank you for reading this chapter was like a little recap over the party basically. But if you want you can vote and comments not making ya but yeah. Love y'all😘