- Brotha -

Kyuren : " Stay on guard everyone. "

Kyuren said as he then looked at Hajime and nodded. As Hajime too nodded, and they opened the door.

*CREEAAAAAAAAAK*

-----

Name : Kyuren Uchiha

Level : 80

Strength : 10,000

Vitality : 22,000

Defense : 9,500

Agility : 13,500

Magic : 10,000

Magic Defense : 10,000

Skills : Swordsmanship, Amenotejikara, Chibaku Tensei, Amaterasu, Portal Opening, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo, Chidori, Raiton, Kirin, Fireball, Big Fireball, Lightning Field, Memory Probe, Iron Stomach, Language Comprehension

-----

CREAAAAAAAAAAKK

The sound of the door opening could be heard, as three figures went inside a room.

One has a black hair and a black tattered shirt and a long black pants. And he wears a boots.

While the other one has a white hair and a black shirt. With a sniper rifle behind his back.

The other, is a little girl that has a blonde hair. She wears a fur plat.

That's right, it's Kyuren, Hajime, and Yue.

They entered the room as they looked around. The room is large, and some pillars there.

They say that the Orcus Labyrinth consists of a hundred levels. Right now, they're on the hundred levels.

Which means that this isn't the' Great Orcus Labyrinth ' everyone knows. But it must be something deeper...

Hajime : " This is pretty impressive. "

Kyuren : " Wonder how long this took to construct... "

They then continues on walking as then, they stops as they saw a door.

Hajime : " Even though there's no reaction from my Perception Skills. I could tell through my instincts that there's going to be trouble behind that door... "

Yue : " Hajime... "

Kyuren : " Well, this does means we're getting close to our goal... "

Kyuren said as Hajime nodded.

Hajime : " Whatever lies behind that door, we just gotta do it. "

Hajime said as Kyuren smiles a little.

Hajime : " Let's go, Yue, Kyuren! "

Kyuren, nodded.

Yue : " Mmhm! "

As Hajime took a step, an black lightning suddenly forms around his feet. As then suddenly, a summoning circle could be seen appearing in front of the door.

Kyuren and the others took a step back, as they readied their weapons.

Hajime : " A summoning circle! "