Hey, Twitch Chat

Darryl sat down at his desk and sighed.

"Time to stream." He said in a monotone voice.

Darryl set up his monitors and loaded up Minecraft. He took a deep breath and tried to hype himself up.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1...And we're live!"

The chat immediately was flooded with hi's and spammers. Bad smiled. 

"Hi guys! How are you? So today we're gonna do a muffiny stream with Skep-"

Bad paused himself.

Right. He's not here.

"We're just gonna do a chill dream smp stream today, so grab a snack, go to the bathroom, and relax." Darryl said with a sad tone in his voice.

The whole stream went by fast, while the chat was growing more and more suspicious if Bad was okay.

"Bad are you ok"

"did bad get in fight with skep O-O"

"HI BAD I LOVE YOU"

"I'm okay guys, thanks so much for asking though you muffins." Darryl replied to the chat.

He ended the stream, and headed to the fridge to grab a snack. He felt a furry animal rub up against his leg. "Hi Rat." Darryl smiled as he looked down. 

"Wanna have a piece girl? Here you go." 

The fluffy white dog chowed the piece of ham down. Darryl walked up the stairs and sat down on his bed. 

The phone started ringing and buzzing on the desk. Darryl jerked his head up. He jumped off the bed and ran towards the desk. Darryl picked up the phone and tapped answer. 

"Hello?! Zak?!" 

"No, it's Spifey."

Darryl's hopes dropped. He sat down sadly in his chair. "Oh, hi Spifey." 

"Geez, you sound like you're dead." Spifey replied.

"I'm fine. Why are you calling me?" Darryl asked.

"Well...I'm calling because...well...I may or may not have some bad news." Spifey slowly said.

Darryl paused. "What bad news?" 

"Oh, well, it's about...Skeppy."

Darryl almost dropped the phone. 

Skeppy?! Zak?! Bad news?! No, no, no, no, no! Is he hurt? Did I hurt him? 

"Bad. Hellooo? BAD!" Spifey shouted.

Darryl snapped back into reality. "Uh yeah yeah I'm here."

"Ok so...are you ready for the bad news?" Spifey said hesitantly.

Darryl took a deep breath. "Um, yeah. Bring it on."

"Ok, well-"

RINGGG! RINGGG! RINGGG!

Darryl pulled his phone away from his ear. "Dream's calling me."

"Oh, then you should probably hang up and answer him instead." Spifey tried to steer the conversation away from the bad news.

"Oh, ok. Talk to you later Spifey." Darryl hung up and answered Dream's call. 

"Hey Dream! What's up?"

"Hey Bad, so what are you up to right now?" Dream asked.

"Oh, nothing. Why?" Darryl asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to be in my new manhunt video?"

"Sure Dream!" Darryl replied happily.

"And second..."

Dream made sure that no one was listening to Darryl. He then whispered what was going to happen and Darryl stepped back in shock. Slowly a smile started forming on his face. 

"YES! OH MY GOODNESS DREAM! This is going to be so fun!" Darryl happily replied.

"Alright then! It's set. See you later, Bad!" Dream hung up.

Hey hey hey! Once again, Dove here. Sooo you're probably wondering what Dream said to Bad...Hmm you'll have to find out! (Hint: In order for thy to find the clue, thy must look, in other books too. ) Thank you once again for all the support! :) Love you all!