𝟑 | 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

saturday
5:43PM

"i can't believe this is actually happening!" i say with a wide smile, i carefully apply another layer of one of lauren hamilton's lipsticks, in the shade of crystal babe onto my lips before smacking them together.

"this is actually insane. you're going to the headquarters!" sara exclaims, sprawled out amongst my bed in some comfy pyjamas.

"you're going to meet so many rich people." ridley chimes in, throwing another handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"yeah well, i'm meeting lauren hamilton, professionally this time. this has to go good." i tell them, checking myself out in the mirror one last time.

i was wearing a tight black dress that cut off right in the middle of my thigh, the straps were about two fingers wide and the heart shape neck line complimented the sparkle from my perfume.

i was wearing a pair of black pointed toe pumps, and a silver dangly anklet simply because i find them beautiful. my clutch was silver to match my rings and anklet and my semi-blonde hair was curled and full of volume.

sara and ridley cheered me on and hyped me up once i was finished getting ready, i look at the time and had to be there shortly after six.

in a rush, we all leave my apartment together. they wish me luck, and i'm now left alone, worried sick that absolutely anything could go wrong.

i wave down a taxi and get in, i immediately text jeremy to ask him if he is already there.

tatum
you there?

jeremy
👍🏼😱

as we turn each street i know we're only approaching closer to the destination, my heart is racing out of my chest but at least i know jeremy is here.

once we arrive, i remove myself from inside the taxi. i'm in shock by the building. it is gigantic but so beyond beautiful. filled with glass windows, chandelier lights shining through, beautiful modernized furniture and decor.

i walk up to the huge glass doors, which seemed to be the front entrance. i see seven very heavy guards.

"name?" the one in the front asks, rudely.

"t-tatum walker." i stutter, nervously.

he checks his list, and nods, allowing me to walk past the other six without issue.

once i'm inside the building, i'm truly shocked that places like these exist. i feel like i'm in kylie jenner's mansion.

everything is white, every wall, every accent, every decoration. the ceilings were towering upon us with huge chandeliers dangling down. marbled counters and marbled flooring surrounded me, i was overjoyed by the beauty of this place.

my eyes gaze the huge open space, noticing the desk at the front.

the receptionist.

my stomach feels uneasy, until i hear someone say my name.

"tatum, you look hot as fuck— but lauren hamilton is looking for you." jeremy says with a smile, grabbing onto my arm.

a wave of shock runs its way through my body, "what? me?" i ask, my mouth suddenly dryer than sand paper.

"follow me!" jeremy chuckles, knowing that i can't properly function on my own.