Your friends chose this...

Black seagulls swoop overhead eating the remains of your cold dead friends. You try to look away but are completely mesmerized by the grotesque seen before you. It has a certain beauty, an ironic thing. Your friends used to stand on the corner with you and talk shit about the seagulls. They called them “stuck up” and made fun of their choice of tunes, they called them baboons… I don’t know what happened nor do you. One day you text all your friends with no response from either of the trio. You go to the corner-store and buy some Arizona, you see a huge obese woman who makes you wish you had glaucoma. I don’t know what to say, maybe your friends are all busy. You return home, still no response. Wake up the next day. You see the seagulls all huddled around chatting and smoking cigs. You spot your friends Jack, Jerry, and Jim. You wave to them, holler a little, more like a lot. Jim looks your way but pretends not to notice. You holler again then make your way to the group behind the bar. Now there you are. Your friends and the seagulls. So cold outside. You don’t know why it’s practically summer. A seagull with red tipped wings whispers to Jack then taps him on the back. Jack glides over to you and say’s “Man I’m sorry but you can’t be part of the crew” he puts his hand on your shoulder then walks away, it is clear to you that you best be on your way. Days pass by and your friends slowly change Jim grows two wings and Jack sprouts a beak. What happens to Jerry is even more bleak.

He has fully transformed you can hardly tell him apart from the rest of the lot. The sky is grey and snow begins to fall, it’s summer this must be wrong. Jack and Jim collapse to the ground, each with a loud thundering

pound. Their bodies start to shake their skin begins to break. CRASH!!!!! Out of Jim’s skull emerges a beak, brain matter flying far across the street. Jack convulses more, a black seagull breaks out of his body, blood and guts are flying. You are now covered in blood, the blood of your friends. Now a black seagull has emerged from Jim. They all stare at you for a long………..long while. You can’t help but cry, you just want to die. The seagulls feast on your friends frozen remains. They all fly away the sky still grey. You are alone. They have left you. Your friends are gone. Consumed by the seagulls. Those god damned fools.

-THE END-