Chapter 1

Samantha: 24, bi ,girly and funny into sports and nails.
Alyssa:23,bi,tomboy,into sports and shoes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha
A few weeks ago I went to my hometown.California. I was at the beach. Then I went around town to my old school. My middle school was the best year. That is when I met my crush. We were friends and I played a sport and she played her sports. She was a year younger than me. I was in 8th grade and she was in 7th grade. The only time I saw her was break and passing period. I had pe with her. I was a row away from her and she is really talkative.she would get in trouble a lot. We hung out and we had tryout for soccer. She loved it. We played and had made the team. As I was walking around I saw this girl crying. She looked like my age. I decide to ask her what is wrong. I walk to her and she looks up. "What's up, why are you crying. ". She just said nothing. I made her say what is up and she said her boyfriend had cheated on her. I ask her to tell me the whole story and I invite her to my hotel. We got in my car and she was telling me what happened. " he made out with one of my friends.". She said she was over with guys. We got to the hotel and I asked her if she wanted any thing. She was hungry I can tell. I just made some sandwiches. By just talking for a while I found out a lot about her. She went to the same school and she is into sports. We had became best friends as we talked. I let her stay the night and She did. She fell asleep right after.