☕19☕

Skipp and Ratchet slept till noon. Ratchet woke up first and went over to Skipp and put his hand on Skipp's shoulder and Skipp woke up. "Hmm?" He said tired. "Its noon" he said with a also tired look on his faceplate.

Skipp got out of the chair and went into the main room and stretched his servos out and walked over to Optimus. "Hi Optimus!" He said and Optimus waved. "Hey Skipp, how was your chair sleep?" He chuckled.

"Good" he giggled. And sat down in front of Optimus but he couldn't get in his way because he was smaller then him.
Bumblebee and Sari came back from outside and Bumblebee was holding his servo tightly. "Hey Ratchet? Can you look at my arm? I can't feel it" he said and Ratchet came over and so did Skipp.

Skipp moved in front of Ratchet and his eyes made glowing white pupils and he looked at Bumblebee's servo.
"Please remove your hand from your injury." He asked and Bumblebee move it and a bit dent that hit his servo cables was visible. "Hmm easy fix" he put his hand on Bumblebee servo. He heated it up and pulled the dent out.

Skipp took his little hammer and gently tapped Bumblebee's joint and his arm moved up. "There, all fixed" and Ratchet was shocked and asked. "Where did you learn that from?" He said smirking. "I had to do it multiple times with Sential's servos" he explained.

"Ah" Ratchet said and walked to his office to do more work. Prowl came to Bumblebee and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Try and not get hurt" he said and walked off. Bumblebee gave a sour look to Prowl.

Skipp was outside watching Bumblebee and Sari play in the snow when Blitzwing shows up and walks to Skipp. "So I heardz you fixz botz?" He said and he was clearly hurt bad.

"Why should I help a Decepticon?" Skipp asked crossing his servos. "Because I vonted to talk to Optimus prime about zat" he explained.
"Optimus! Get your bumper out here!" Skipp yelled and Optimus came out.

"What is it Ski- Woah! What do you want?" He asked looking mean to give off a *im not scared* vibe.
"Chillz outz autobotz I just vont to talk" he said giving a calm down motion with his servos.

"Then what did you want to talk about?" He asked cautiously. "I vont to become an autobotz." He said and knelt down to Skipp and put him on his shoulder to prove that he could be kind. "Seez I vont to be nice!" He said.

Optimus dragged his servo down his faceplate. "Okay but you have to promise NOT to communicate with Megatron or the Decepticons" he crossed his servos and Skipp was wagging his tail fast.

"I promize!" He said and took the Decepticon symbol off his chestplate and handed it to Optimus. "Therez" he said and made himself look proud.
Then Random switched. "Lucky me! Haze I been a good boy!?" He asked clapping his hands together fast and jumping up and down like a kid.

"Uhm... sure! You've been a good boy" Optimus said nervously not knowing what to say. Random switched back to Icy. "I apologize for zat" he said and knelt back down and Optimus leaded him into the base doors.

"Everyone do not be alarmed he's on our side!" Optimus yelled out to the team and Skipp hugged onto Blitzwing's helm in excitement that a new bot was on their team.

Icy switched to Random again. "Awwe do you vont some pets little guy?" He said holding him and petting his helm. Everyone looked over and their optics widened. "Oh frag.." Bumblebee muttered under his breath. And hid.