Please read before continuing

Hello and welcome to my story  The Alpha's Heart.

First I want to thank you for selecting this story and giving it a chance.

This won't be like all the other werewolf stories you've read

I want to warn you that this isn't gonna be written perfectly, there will be miss spelled words, bad grammar, and it's not edited.

I ask that you don't put rude or uncalled for comments. If so it will be deleted.

The story will have pictures of Henry Cavill and his character Captain Syverson which is the alpha of this story. I will tell you that some of the pictures will not look like Captain Syverson due to there not being a whole lot of pictures for the character himself (Yet some will be of his army character.) I don't own rights to that character just this story and how I have him acting. He will not be a captain of the army since this isn't about the army it's about an alpha and werewolves.

I do ask that if your not comfy with the following that you go no further than this part.

Here is what will be in this story

-mature scenes 

-breast sucking (female and male)

-violence

-blood

-mention of abuse( no the alpha will not abuse his luna)

Again I ask that if the list of what this story will have in it is something you don't feel comfortable reading then please dont continue this story.

 It is recommended 18+

(Pictures are from bing,tumblr,& pintrest )

For those who aren't bothered by this or anything, it will have in it welcome and I do hope that you all enjoy.