Ch8

After waiting and holding fully mating with Evader off for so long I went and purchased a sexy baby blue lingerie set and headed back home prepared dinner making it really romantic with candlelight, rose petals, and mouth watering food. 

"I just hope he doesn't think this food is more mouth watering then us when he sees what we are gonna be wearing," Adria says

I slipped the outfit on and put a silk robe over it and tied it closed before and gave my hair a sexy wild look and smiled at my reflection.

"Adria he is our mate, he wants us just as much as we want him. So there will be no chance in hell that he'll say or think the food is more mouth watering than me." I tell her

 She nodded her wolf head and just sat in my head and waited to see what will happen.

I decided to stay barefooted as I headed down the stairs right as Sy walked in.

"Welcome home Alpha" I greet

He looks at me after shutting the door and his eyes go Indigo. 

I smiled as I walk up, wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him.

"Come let's eat, casue if things go well you'll need lots of energy," I say to him.

He smirks as I drop my hands and take him over to where the romantic dinner is awaiting.

"So you're wanting to complete the mating?" he asked

"I do, but only if you do as well," I tell him

"I've waited a rather long time to mate with my luna, and now that she is ready there is no chance in hell I'll surpass that opportunity" I replied

Not much was said after that, nor was it needed to be. We both knew what it is we want and we are going to proceed through with it.

~~~

"Leave the dishes, I can't wait any longer," Sy says as he stands and comes over to me scoops me up making me chuckle as I wrap my arms around his neck and hang on.

" Can't wait to untie this robe and see what gift you are wearing under it" He comments.

 He makes his way to our room and uses his foot to kick the door open and shut.

"Well let's just say that I hope you will think that I am more delicious then what we just ate" I replied 

He sits me on my feet and strips down to his boxers. I stand there licking my lips as I watch his muscles work.

"enjoying the show?" 

I looked up at him and smirked before I walked over and started to create his chest and torso following my fingers with my lips giving certain areas special attention.

When I pull back he lifts his hands to the bow of the robe and pulls it making the robe fall open.

I step back and remove the robe. letting it fall to a heap on the floor as I stand there showing off my special lingerie I purchased just for our big special night.

"You drive me made looking as beautiful as you do and Axel really wants to ravish you and take you hard. But I want us to enjoy our first time with each other and experiencing making love" Sy tells me.

"Shall I remove this for you or do you wanna come over here and revel the body that will only be touched sexually by you?" 

He walked up and started kissing me as his hands trailed up under the teddy and his fingertips skimmed my sides making me hum in delight. I lifted my arms and he pulled it up over my head tossing it away before taking my breast in his hands.

"I never thought something so delicate and soft would fit so perfectly in my hands as though they are made too."

"I am yours Evander Syverson as you are mine, we are created to fit each other perfectly and no other person will ever take that from us."

He looked up at me from my breast and smiled before he brushed his thumbs over my nipples making me close my eyes for a brief moment before I look back at him.

"Keep going," I tell him

He leans his head down and captures my areola in his mouth and softly sucks before he starts to lick my nipple as he toys with my other breast.

I rake my finger over his hair and moan reclosing my eyes and pressing myself up against him loving how he is touching and pleasing me.

When he switches to my other breast he looks up at me for a moment and winks before giving my breast the same sweet pleasure he did to the one before and I just grabbed his neck and held him there.

"If you ever let your hair grow out, you best expect me to grab it and pull," I warned out then moaned

He pulled back for a few seconds

"I expect you to casue I am gonna be doing the same to you" he replied as he went back to sucking my aureola and licking my nipple.