Beau's Beautiful Dream

There Beauregard stood, surrounded by strange figures. Some with purple skin and red eyes, some of which glowed all over their body. Others with red skin and demonic wings. Others were massive, hulking figures with thick beards and blue skin.

       But nevertheless, there she stood with merely her fists and her cool new expositor robes.

       Then, one of them charged forwards.

       Beauregard met the charge charging forward and vaulting with her staff, which she apparently had now. She flipped gracefully over the figure, then immediately slammed her staff into the figures back. A wet crunch was loudly audible as the staff made contact, and beau smiled. The figure was sent rolling along the ground, colliding with another figure like a bowling ball.

       Then, Beau whirled around, sweeping a massive oni's feet out from under him. He hit the ground like a massive sack of potatoes. Then, Beau grabbed her staff and jammed it into the oni's skull with a crunch.

       Somehow, and for some reason, Beau leapt into the air, somehow flying high above the battlefield. She could see the figures looking up in awe at her. Then, when she fell back down, she slammed her staff into the ground, knocking everyone around her over. She blew a strand of her dark, brown hair out of her face and smiled.

       She whirled around, her fist slamming into a purple tiefling's face with tons of glowing, red eyes. Lucien was sent flying into the darkness beyond, flailing dramatically. Strangely, his accent fluctuated constantly, almost as if he forgot how to sound like himself. Weird.

       Then, a red demon figure stood before Beauregard. Somehow, no other figures were left. Probably knocked away into the dark by Beau's dope staff slamming shit.

       Obann's hand was engulfed with flame, and it reached out towards Beau. She felt burning pain explode through her, and she winced back. She backflipped backwards before vaulting ten feet into the air and perfectly performing a three point landing.

       Beau unleashed a right hook to Obann's face, followed then by a satisfying kick to the groin. She jumped in the air, spinning her legs around, repeatedly slamming Obann in the face.

       Then, Beau twirled her staff above her head and grasped one end like a baseball bat. Then, with a solid, crunchy hit, Obann was sent whirling into the darkness.

       "Yeah..." Beau said to herself.

       "Yeah!" A voice said from behind Beau. Beau whirled around, and was surprised to see Yasha standing there. Yasha dwarfed Beau, and her long hair flailed about in a wind that wasn't present. Her hair was white at the roots, then black in the middle, and white again at the ends. Her eyes two different and equally gorgeous colors.

       "Oh, Yasha, I didn't think I would see you here." Beau said.

       "You did such a good job of fighting, Beau."

       "Yeah, yeah, I know." Beau said, collapsing melodramatically into Yasha's burly, pale arms. Beauregard couldn't help but be jealous at such a perfectly sculpted form. From behind Yasha, two pale, spectral wings sprouted, and with a few wingbeats, the two were ascending into the sky.

       Beau was entranced by Yasha's gorgeous eyes, her slight smile, and her muscular arms, which encompassed Beau. The smell also accompanied Yasha, which was strange, but somehow comforting.

       "Hey Yasha?" Beauregard asked.

       "Yes Beau?" Yasha asked.

       "Do you want to go on a date together, just the two of us?" Beau asked.

       "Yes!" Yasha said, looking excitedly into Beau's eyes.

       The two's eyes were locked, and they began to draw closer to one another. Then, as Beau closed her eyes and drew Yasha's face closer to hers, there was nothing.

       "Huh?" Beau asked quietly, suddenly realizing she had awoken.

       "Aww, shit." Beau cursed, realizing the whole romantic exchange had just been a dream.

       "Oh, it would be nice to go on a date with Yasha. Eh, it's not gonna happen." Beau told herself. After all, Yasha asking Beau on a date? What kind of ridiculous idea was that, it's not like that could actually happen...