~Music to the tree~

Y/N=I'm gonna name you Kia

Kia was walking around at midnight with her headphones on, she wasn't scared of anything due to not trying to even care for anything at all, it was just a habit to her.

She was listening to music until she runs into a..tree.....with apples..?

"Huh..."

She looked up at the tree, seeing there was two sides, one with black apples, one with yellow apples.

This was now confusing for her, looking and sighing, backing up and squeaking when she felt something, she looked to see a stone book holder with a book that had the cover of a moon on it.

"This...is creepy...-"

She picked up the book, and looked through it, then suddenly the book glows as she backed up, the book flipped fast to a page that was ancient.. a orb glowing to her neck and a necklace that had a crescent moon on it was shown.. she tried to take it off but it was no use, she struggled and growled, it wasn't took Off.

She sighs and just continued reading until she heard something, not wanting to know what it was she slammed the book shut and grabbed it, running off and not looking back, she heard some faint orders but it was so faint she could barely hear.

She ran and ran and jammed open the door, slamming it shut she sighs in relief and locked it, she decided to check out the tree in the morning, looking at the book she walked to her room and sits down, sighing she lays down and went to sleep hugging the book.

The next day she got ready and since she wasn't seeing anyone today she wore shorts and short sleeves, so much cuts on her body, they looked like stripes, she walks to the tree with the book and looked around, humming.

"...helllloooooooo?"

She didn't hear anyone so she sits at the negative side of the tree and began listening to music as she read the book more, continuing to read until she felt tired so she closes the book and lays down, softly sleeping with her cuts exposed.

Hours later she woke up in a dark room, realizing she wasn't at the tree she sat up quickly only to realize her cuts had bandages all over them, she trembles and felt the necklace on her, sighing she gets up and looks around.

"...where am I......?"

She trembles, beginning to be worried.

Suddenly the door opened and she grabbed the nearest thing, a stand and slammed it against the person but was thrown against the wall and grabbed onto by the neck, she gasps and trembles.

A person with psychotic eyes and a hood laughed and smirks with so much psychotic interests.

"I can kill you right now... FREE XP!"

They laughed, of course she was terrified, she struggled to pull away but a tentacle wraps around the persons waist and was thrown across the room.

"Don't touch my fucking soulmate with your disgusting hands, dust."

Dust? Trembles, and growls, walking out of the room with a glare at the two.

She was confused as she gulps, suddenly her chin was lifted by the... amazing aura of the person in front of her.

"Please excuse him, he can be psychotic sometimes, I brought you here because you picked up the book that only my one true soulmate can pick up, meaning you are my soulmate, also meaning you will be staying by my side no matter what. My name is nightmare, and you are now mine."