Ch. 24 - The Fated Conversation

You're probably wondering why there are no views, votes and comments on this chapter. That's right, I did not reuse any chapters that I used to publish. As of this point and from now on, every chapters will be new.

I'm sorry for the 50+ chapters that I publish and will be deleted soon. But don't worry, their souls will transferred to the new and rewritten chapters.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

=====

Chapter 24 - The Fated Conversation

"With the stunts by Midoriya paid off, they obviously advance to the final round." Present Mic declared as the cheers faded away, for them to listen to what the hero announcer will say next. While the students listen to Present Mic, their eyes are on the board with the list of the teams who passed and will qualify to the next round.

~~~~~

First Place

Team Midoriya

Leader: Izuku Midoriya

Members:

Ochako Uraraka

Amelia Kawakami

Hatsume Mei

~~~~~

Second Place

Team Todoroki

Leader: Shoto Todoroki

Members:

Tenya Iida

Momo Yaoyorozu

Denki Kaminari

~~~~~

Third Place

Team Bakugo

Leader: Katsuki Bakugo

Members:

Eijiro Kirishima

Hanta Sero

Mina Ashido

~~~~~

Fourth Place

Team Shinso

Leader: Hitoshi Shinso

Members:

Fumikage Tokoyami

Nirengeki Shoda

Mashirao Ojiro

~~~~~

(I'm sorry Fumikage. You're very great as well.)

"In second place is Team Todoroki, who gave their best, but still not enough. The next one is Team Bakugo! With the indirect help from the first place, they showed Team Monoma who's the boss in the arena."

"(It's kinda ironic to say that, Present Mic.)" Izuku thought with an unamused look.

"Next is..." The announcer paused as he double-checks on what he saw. "What is this?! Somehow, Team Shinso made it in fourth place! Being sneaky really paid off!"

As for the said person, he was smirking before he left and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

His teammates are Mashirao Ojiro, Fumikage Tokoyami, and a student from Class 1-B named Nirengeki Shoda. All of them were confused like what in the world happened there? Looking left and right before they look at their 'leader'.