Chapter 9: Sudden Guest

I wake up snuggled under my covers with Hunter holding me. I'm like a stuffed burrito I'm the inside and he's on the outside. I'm glad to see he's on top of the blankets with all of his clothes.

I peek over at Melodie she's sound asleep. The door's shut so no one can see. Hunter caresses my cheek I glance at him. "You alright?" He smiles watching me.

I flush. "Yeah, I am."

He pecks my forehead softly. "Good I'll let you sleep now by the way my room is across from yours if you need anything."

 "Okay, thanks."

"Anytime." He exits quietly.

I'm not tired actually, I peek at my clock 3:AM. I fell asleep at 6:PM no wonder I'm not tired. I sit up picking up the letter and opening it. I better read it.

Dear Lily,

I hope you're coming to Keyla's birthday party because yours is going to be celebrated. Please bring a date there will be a dance held. I have a surprise for you so you better let me know if you can't make it dear.

I want to let you know Keyla and your old sweet heart Ramon Reyes are together. I know it didn't work well together. He seems pretty nice. I don't think he'll start anything.

Don't worry about your parents I asked them if they're coming and they said they couldn't.

I have a beautiful dress for you! J Invite some of your friends I would love to meet them sweetie!

Love, Michelle Walton

Wow I wonder if Queen Bee knows she's dating my seconds. I really can't say he did anything wrong because he didn't. I don't think I can handle him at the moment it's my entirely fault at how we ended up.

I hope Michelle is right with my parents because I'm being escorted by a man and if they find out man this party will suck... They'll demand to know who he is, make me stay by their side all night so boring.

They already think I'm being naughty with Richson twin's. Are they nuts? I'm not going to until I fall in love. The limits for them are for two years. I'll have to talk with Mrs. Walton about this. Michelle has always been like a mom to me. So I'm sure she'll understand my current position.

I don't want to mention Ramon to her but sadly I can't really avoid it. I'm not over him yet. Him being with her along with my parents just makes it worse because of these feelings that linger in my heart.

How are relationship ended was terrible. I had no choice but lie to him about my true feelings in front of my parents. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. They've made me do things I never wanted to do. What's worse they forced me to end our relationship in front of them no less.

I put the letter away now I'm kind of tired I should take a nap before I get up for school. I fell soundly asleep. When I woke up I feel something warm in my bed. Groggily I open my eyes ahh! My eyes are wide I sit up. Why is Hunter in my bed sleeping next to me?

Melodie laughs. "Looks like someone's awake I found him sleeping outside the door. I let him in and was going to let him sleep on my bed but he passed out on yours. He seems to be really out of it." She brushes her hair. "I'll catch you later, don't do anything I wouldn't," She winks. "To that poor boy." Her light laughter leaves the room with her.

I don't know what's worse waking up with Hunter sprawled out on my bed snuggling me under the covers or Melodie saying what she did and left. I flush from those thoughts. Why was he sleeping outside of our room? He snuggles himself onto my lap. How are you able to breathe when the covers are over your face?