Chapter 1

***
Precious and Talented are 2 girls doing their final year in University.

Talented has been BTS fan since 2016 and Precious never understood why she loved them so much.

I mean, they are 7 handsome and inspirational boys who doesn't even know she exists.

That's what Precious always thought.

But either way, she supported Talented and always gave her hope that she's gonna meet them one day.

*Precious POV:*
"Ugh, I wonder what is Talent up to now", I complained getting out of bed.

I then headed to the kitchen where Talented was playing BTS songs, dancing and singing her heart out.

"Talent I've been tryi---".

"Ohh, I didn't see you there sleepy head", Talented cut me off.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?", she continued washing dishes and not paying attention.

"How am I supposed to sleep? You've been making noise for atleast the last 3 hours. It's not even yet 9am", I said lowering the volume.

"I'm sorry Cuzo, I didn't mean to wake you up. I just find it easier to clean while listening to music", she said.

"We all do! But not with your roommate sleepi-", a yawn escaped my lips before I could even finish my sentence.

"Aww! You still sleepy? Go to sleep, I promise I'll keep it down", Talented said pushing me back to my room.

She closed the door behind me and went back to clean.

*Talented POV:*
I went to the kitchen to finish up with the dishes.

Afterwards I took my phone, sat down and did the usual; browsing BTS posts.

I was busy scrolling when I saw a post saying, "Tell us how well you know BTS and you could stand a chance to win two tickets to go to their fan-sign".

Without thinking twice, I entered the competition.

100 questions were asked and I answered all of them without hesitation.

They said they were gonna announce the winner at 5pm.

I got up and went to make breakfast.

I was about to take it to Precious's room, but she showed up.

We ate, and I told her about the competition I have entered.

As always, she encouraged me.

"Even if you don't win the competition, it doesn't make you less of an Army. It doesn't change your love for them", she said smiling politely.

I nodded and we finished up eating.

*Precious POV:*
After eating breakfast; I went to take a quick shower.

I wore something more comfortable and joined Talent.

We watched BTS Run episodes, Talent always makes me watch them.

And I'm starting to enjoy them too.

She's happy with BTS and I can't help but be happy for her.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but I got woken up by Talent's scream.

"Yayyyy! I did it! Precious I made it. I won the competition. Oh  My God I can't believe I'm finally gonna see them...!", Talent said jumping around the room with tears of joy.

"Aww! I knew you'd make it. Come here and give me a hug", I said opening my arms.

She jumped to them, a tear rolled down my cheek.