Chapter 2: Nightmares...

What Michael saw shocked him so much he couldn't breathe and he started having a panic attack Chris's Heartbeat stopped.
This can't be real this can't be real this can't be real-! Mike kept shouting in his head It's my fault isn't it? It's my fault Chris's dead....
Meanwhile with Chris
Where am I..? And why does my head hurt so much.. He realized he was in his bedroom but darker and creepier.. He could hear breathing but not as humans breathe it sounded like..like....ANIMATRONICS.
Then he noticed a flashlight on the ground it had full battery life even though it looked like it had been there for years. He picked it up and then he noticed by the corner of his eye, something that looked like a animatronic but... TERRIFYING. It had a rusted look and he looked like he was waiting for something or SOMEONE. Chris immediately knew that he was not friendly and wanted to kill him then he noticed that the animatronic looked oddly familiar. Then he realized that the animatronic was his death's cause, Fredbear. He decided to hide in the corner, Then he had a flashback.
Chris's Flashback
His mom Clara had just tucked him in his bed and left, Chris slowly shut his eyes of exhaustion and started to doze off. Then he saw that he was in his room but it was very dark, he looked at his alarm clock and he saw that it was one second past midnight. Then he saw 9 dark figures in the darkness and he went one step ahead and he could see the figures a bit more clearly he saw that 2 of them were tiny and the others were larger than his parents combined. One of the tiny ones was rusted green and Chris thought he looked like a moldy bunny, While the other one was rusted too but pink and looked like the cupcake that his dad had built into the animatronic called Chica. Then he looked even closer and he saw that 4 of them looked like the original 4 animatronics and then he saw another familiar sight the other was a rusted fredbear. Then he saw an unknown animatronic he looked like fredbear but a more shadowy version, he had black torn fur and he had a tiny red tophat with a black and red suit. They introduced themselves to Chris and they called themselves NIGHTMARES.