Day 1

"You're so crazy, Reiji. How would I know this?"

"It's a simple recipe for a Cake. Two cups of sugar is not hard at all"

"Oh...Dontcha think that's alot for a Cake? Damn.."

"Just pour it in"

The Woman opened her eyes, staring at the spot that lacked any form of body. Her eyes downcasted as she reached over to the empty spot, sitting a hand on the pillow.

The Male chuckled "Then go to sleep"

"But, Babe! I can't!"

"...Hopeless. Come.."

He wrapped his long arms around the Female while she happily layed in his embrace

If she leaned any closer, she swear she could smell his cologne. His natural musk. But, he wasn't there...

A knock was made on her door. She sat up and stared at it "Yes?"

It creaked open, showing one of the Maids. She had brown hair and a soft smile, knowing that her Lady had just lost someone important to her "Miss, your Brother-In-Law is scheduled to come for two thirty" (Y/n) slid out of the bed sluggishly "And which one is that?"

"Shu, Miss"

(Y/n) nodded and then went to her Wardrobe, looking over the many clothes she had. This was what she used when she first moved in.

"U-Um, Miss? Are you sure you wouldn't like to wear one of the other items of clothing you have?"

The girl shook her head as she pulled out a hoodie "Nah, this one is fine" The Maid flushed as she started removing her wear, going outside and waiting for her to finish.

~

The Woman walked in the long hall, a new Maid by her side "Miss, you have a meeting with Mr. Jefferson around six. You also have a small Tea party with your Niece and her Mother as well as your other Sister, Miss Allana"

(Y/n) nodded a hum as she continued "That will be right after your meeting with Mr. Shu. After that, and Mr. Jefferson, you have a free schedule. The rest was for...." The Maid paused and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. (Y/n) exhaled through her nose as she kept going, hands in her hoodie pockets.

Soon, she had made it to her little Car outside. Reiji had always insisted that she'd have to take a Limo or drive around in one of his other Cars but she declined and always wanted to use her own.

It was a basic little Car. A red Toyota. Sure, she had enough money to buy a Mercedes or one of those expensive Cadillacs, but, she liked her little Toyota and wouldn't trade it for anything in the World.

She got into the Car, turning it on and backing out of her little spot, going around the large Manor before she drove off to the gates. It was at least an hour drive to the Office.

Sakamaki Incorporated

Or S.I. for short

(Y/n) would always call it 'Sí' just for the hell of it. She loved teasing them for it.

It was like any run of the mill Company. Just trying to make it while Amazon beats its ass for being the best. The business was sent to be run by Shu in the beginning. But, seeing that Shu had started running low on everything that he needed to know, studies and all, their Father had decided that whoever Married first would get his blessing to run the Company.

And guess who scored a Goal

Yet, he wasn't here anymore...

So, everyone was at a lost as to how things would turn out

~

(Y/n) stopped infront of the door ad the gold plate gleamed down at her

Reiji Sakamaki

Head of S.I. (Sakamaki Inc.)

She messed around with the keys in her hand for a bit till she unlocked the door to the Office. Pushing it open and slowly stepping in. That smell came back. She always told him he smelled odd yet nostalgic at the same time.

Of course, Reiji always said that she was odd herself, which she always took pride in.

A knock was made on the door, making her look back to see a Laito with a smile. He walked in, carrying a bouquet of white flowers with a scatter of dark purple ones as well "Hey, Manukena-Chan. I brought you flowers"

He stepped over and handed her the flowers. She gently took them,smiling down af the flowers "Thank you, Jackass.." Laito let out a small chuckle as she sat them down in a nearby vase. (Y/n) shifted them around a bit "How come you're here? I think in supposed to be having a meeting with Shu soon, not you"

Laito nodded behind her "Well, I just came to stop by and give them those to you. I saw them and felt like you needed them, that's all" The Woman hummed as she turned around and went over to the desk "Thanks..."

A long period of silence went over them as they stared at the empty Chair. If he was here, he'd be yelling at Laito and telling (Y/n) to go with him to a Meeting that they both had to attend to as Husband and Wife and discuss all those important things and ideas. All while holding hands under the table or sending each other glances.

She missed those days..

"...How're you doing?"

(Y/n) glanced at the Triplet in the corner of her eye before looking back to the chair "I'm fine....I'm fine.." Laito gave her a solemn look as he stood to the farther side of the desk, hands in his pockets "If you ever need anything, Manukena-Chan, you know where to find me"

(Y/n) scoffed "Yeah, in the back of a Strip Club"

Laito smiled at her as he went to the door "Depends on what time you see"

The Woman cringed and looked back to him "Eww, what the fuck. You go to Daytime Strip Clubs? The fuck is wrong with you, who hurt you?" Laito deadpan "I don't go to them, I just...Observe"

"If observe means throwing cash around like a three Year old, then, fine. I'll accept that"

The two looked over to the door, Shu standing there with his usual uncaring expression. He looked to (Y/n)'s wear before shaking his head "He would kill you if you showed up dressed like that" (Y/n) threw her hands up "What the hell! It's just a hoodie and some tights!"

She then tilted her head and walked over to Laito "Why are you here this early? Its eleven forty five. You're scheduled for---Two thirty, I know. It's the Press.." Shu walked right past them, going over to the window. He scoffed at the sight of many trying to get a picture of him from up top.

Shu turned to them "So, I decided to come early. They even surrounded my Home" (Y/n) looked to Laito while he did the same thing "How come?" Shu stared at the sky through the window

"They think I'm responsible for Reiji's death"

Laito's face drained of any color "But...You didn't, did you?" The two leaned in as he sat there and shrugged "Maybe.."

"Maybe!?"

"He's my Brother. As much as we had our differences, I would never kill him. Besides, we all know the real reason. End of discussion"

(Y/n) took a step "But, what ab----End. Of. Discussion..."

Shu gave her a dead, long stare. (Y/n) stopped herself and looked down, concealing her thoughts. Laito rubbed her back, seeming a small glare towards Shu. He was wrong for saying it in that manner to her. She had lost her Husband for God sakes but, they had lost a Brother

"As for the reason of the Meeting.."

He went over to the main door

"It's simple"

He stared at the engrave wording before looking back to his Sister-In-Law, not an ounce of Life seen in his eyes

"I'm taking Reiji's place. And you are leaving"