chapter 10 hes dead......

A/N hello horny bitches enjoy and the picture up is my cat hes so cute and wow yall get my views up so FAST when I write smut yall are thirstier then I thought lol also I have something at the end of this chapter that I want to talk about so read that part when your done and also if you ship bakudeku check out my other storie●^v^●

3rd person POV:

Jimmy couldnt get enough of yuri. "Ahh ahhh mmm yuri oh fuck please cum inside me please~. Jimmy said. "Jimmy suck harder" tamura said and smacked him. Jimmy put his hands on it and stroked it while Yuri started thrusting faster very close. Jimmy took tamuras member out of his mouth breathing heavily. "W-WHAT DID YOU FORGET HOW TO BREATH THROUGH YOUR NOSE" tamura started screaming. Tamura grabbed jimmy hair and put him back near his dick and made him finish. Yuri started thrusting very deep into jimmy loving the noise he made "Ahh ahh haha" yuri said as he came and pulled out of jimmy. A few seconds later tamura did the same thing he pulled his own out of Jimmy's mouth after he came. "Swallow you fucking slut" tamura said breathing through each word. Jimmy didn't want to but he did. Yuri then started clapping. "Haha good job haha good boy" yuri said while sticking out his tongue patting Jimmy's head".

Tamura pulled out his pants saying "you'll miss doing that to you when your with aki"

but I never cheated on yuri I wouldnt jimmy thought. Something then came to Jimmy's mind.

"T-THE TAPE...THE TAPE!!"

"Huh" tamura said confusingly

Jimmy then grabbed yuris and tamuras hand and dragged them to his room.

"I-I have a tape of what happened bc I recorded the thing." Jimmy said smiling while grabbed his jacket and taking a tape out of his pocket.

"Look" he said.

The video showed jimmy dancing with yuri and them drinking and at the end of the tape yuri fell over and jimmy did as well from them passing out and that's where the tape ended.

"I couldn't have slept with aki because me and him both fell asleep at the same time" jimmy said.

"That's true well let's see what aki has to say and see what his words are". Tamura said.

They were in front of akis room.

"Well what you waiting for open it!" Tamura said mad.

Jimmy started shaking reaching his hand towards the door knob.

"UGH YOUR TAKING TOO LONG" tamura said fusterated. He kicked open to the door to see aki sitting in his chair relaxed.

"Hey babe" aki said looking at jimmy. Jimmy looked disgusted.

"IM NOT YOUR BABE AND NEVER WILL BE".

"Well that's what you called me in bed." Aki said winking at him.

Tamura then spoke up "Ok so there was a video tape and it was showing jimmy dancing with yuri and then they both fell alseep toghther that's what we saw so we're wondering how did he sleep with you"

aki then responded with "well of course he wasn't drunk he woke up and started kissing me" .

"I DID NOT I FUCKING WOKE UP IN YOUR BED I DIDNT DO SHIT WITH YOU" "jimmy stop lying you probably just faked sleeping." Aki said right after

Jimmy got pissed so he pulled out the tape and played it showing him what he saw. He then put it away.

"See now tell me what really happened" jimmy said.

Yuri believed in jimmy he believes hes telling the truth he would never cheat on him but Tamura still thought jimmy was lying and was about to give up but he then heard something it was from Jimmy's pocket. He put his hand in his pocket and it was the tape it was still playing.