☆34. Fallen for the wrong person☆

It was afternoon probably the lunch time, as soon as yoongi heard about Jimin coming back he went crazy, yoongi couldn't hold back himself from seeing his son who was now grown up so well and charming. But after witnessing the scary aura vibrating through Jimin, he decided to be quite. Yoongi didn't knew how the heck he should approach his son when he abondend him all alone, just because he wasn't able to take care of his own blood.

Seokjin was going to arrive next morning but for now Namjoon and Jimin were waiting for the couple to arrive at the dinner table. Yoongi was silently talking his food bites but when Jimin asked him, yoongi dropped his fork getting scared under Jimins gaze. "I'm surprised, aren't you both divorced yet yoongissi ?" he asked and yoongi just blinked his eyes in pure surprise. "well.... Jungkook doesn't care about this and I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity" yoongi said hesitatingly while slowly cutting his steak on his plate.

"So Jimin how have you been...." yoongi was trying to speak but get cuts off by Jimin in the middle.

"Park... just call me Mr.Park, I don't like people addressing me by my name" Jimin said authoratively and continued eating while Namjoon was just looking at his boss with whipped eyes.

Park, I don't like people addressing me by my name" Jimin said authoratively and continued eating while Namjoon was just looking at his boss with whipped eyes

That's when a tired and heavily panting Jungkook takes his seat for the lunch wearing a cozy pink fluffy t-shirt along with loose grey sweat pants. His messy hair and alluring pair of cherry red lips making Jimin to go insane on his seat. Jungkook wasn't in his hot CEO Mr.Jeon look but instead his looking was giving a perfect cute fluffy soft boyfriend material vibes. Jungkook gets startled seeing the sudden appearance of Jimin and Namjoon at his mansion but then he recalls Jimin's words. He actually didn't believed it all, was Jimin going to stay with him ? but soon his train of thoughts gets lost upon hearing someone.

"Namjoonah... I can't control when he's being like this, you know what.... can I eat him now ?" Jimin said looking at Jungkook with a complete hint of hunger and lust visible in his eyes for the older in front of him. Yoongi chokes on his water hearing Jimins comment about Jungkook. Jungkook stood there confused and speechles did heard that correctly ? Jimin wants to eat him ? why was Jimin being like this ?

"ah... I mean umm.... boss meant he wants to eat with Jungkook hyung, yeah that's... right he meant to have a decent lunch with you, boss said can I eat with him now... yeah" Namjoon panicked and made up the lame excuse to hide Jimin's flirty move and it was getting more difficult to hide the obvious unholy intentions Jimin had for his Appa.

The lunch was done peacefully all thanks to yoongi and Namjoon's presence, otherwise this mafia demon couldn't even think twice before taking his daddy back right here now itself. But again Jimin had a slight spark of revenge and anger towards his daddy so he wouldn't let Jungkook to go so easily on him.

"Jeon Jungkook.... do you know how alluring you are ? putain de parfait" Jimin said caressing his fingers over Jungkooks face nearer to his bottom lip area. Jungkook looks deeper in his angels eyes, which he was sure that now a dangerous yet an attractive soul resides in his Jimin's eyes.
[trans : fucking perfect]

"you know how to speak in French ? what else have you hidden in all these years Jimin" Jungkook asked holding Jimins hand and gently pulling it away from his face. It was getting difficult for him to resist his baby's touch. Jungkook was growing impatient to pounce upon Jimin right now but neither the situation was right nor it was correct for a father to do that with his baby. But that's what stops Jungkook on the other hand, the mafia doesn't even give shit about this so called society. He fell for his father it was his choice and now he can't help it. Jungkook was always Jimin' s and that was fucking crystal clear.

"It's not my fault that you learned all other foreign languages leaving French, and for the things which I have hidden I'm waiting for you to explore by yourself daddy" Jimin said while crossing his arms over his chest with a dark and mischevious grin plastered over his face.

"why are you calling me daddy ? it sounds so...." Jungkook was about to say "so what daddy ? is it wrong to address your father hmmm ? or you want me to call you by your name Jungkookssi ?" Jimin leans too close towards Jungkook who looks away straightening his posture.

"fine whatever suits you it doesn't affect me.... so you are Park Jimin now ? weren't you Jeon Jimin may I know the reason for this change ?" Jungkook asked in his dominating tone looking straight through Jimins scary dragon like eyes.

"really it doesn't affect you daddy ?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows in amusement, getting too close and gently running his hand over Jungkooks thighs and moving his hands hard on his left thigh and with his other hand Jimin held Jungkooks hand in his rubbing gently on his knuckles "daddy are you sure ? I can clearly see that.... it doesn't affect you at all Mon amour" Jimin said leaning more close only a mere inch apart from their faces cool breath fanning over and his scent driving Jungkook insane on spot.
[trans : my love]

"Jimin what are you doing ? and didn't I asked you a question ? answer me baby" Jungkook again got back to his dominat scary mode, he was done with Jimin teasing him and making him flushed all the time, if Jimin was being like then sure Jungkook was in it, two can play this game. After all both were certified perverts. Jungkook made mental note to expertise himself in perfecting his French he was getting trusfrated of Jimin teasing him using his French. Actually Jungkook knew many languages he was expert and spoke perfectly in English, Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Espanol, Hindi, Greek yes all these languages he knew even many other but his only fault was, he never even tried to learn French for some unknown reasons and was now regretting very badly.

"Je changerai mon nom de famille en Jeon après t'avoir épousé mon amour" Jimin said his voice turning more sexier and hot with his French accent, looking more intimidating as ever and left behind a confused and angry Jungkook. "what did he said ? he said something about Jeon. I fucking swaer if it was possible.... Jimin would have been punished so badly by this behaviour, damn it that's the thing I can't wreck him nor punish him ahh... geez Jeon control your fucking hormones.... I'm his father I shouldn't be thinking like this about him, just gather yourself now" Jungkook talks within himself punching the table hardly getting completely angry about the situation, how easily Jimin manages to control him every time. While others couldn't even bare nor afford to look towards Jungkooks direction here Jimin is confusing the hell out of him.
[trans : I will change my surname to Jeon after marrying you my love]

Namjoon was looking towards the window sighing heavily while a lone tear escaped through his eyes. The tear of his memories, the tear drop of his feelings, the tear which hold the pain of being in a one sided love. He knew very well the outcome of the path which his heart had choosen for him years ago. But still he couldn't help himself and ended up falling for his boss. Namjoon was in love with Jimin all these years to be exact he had feelings for Jimin for his best friend right from their childhood. But he never confessed to Jimin as every knew that Jimin was crazy and head over heels for his Appa, so Namjoon didn't even had a chance to confess but yet he was unable to come back into the deep hole which he created for himself unknowingly. Everytime he sees Jimin, how badly he wished for that man to be his.

No one knows how deeply Namjoon loves every single thing about Jimin but that love was somehting which was a little less compared to what Jeon Jungkook had for his baby, Jimin fell first but Jungkook fell harder for him. And Namjoon had fallen for the wrong person infact Namjoon fell for a beast, which could only be tamed by its owner named Jeon Jungkook.

End of Chapter

so guys how's the new twist about Namjoon unexpected right ? hehehe

make sure to comment and please keep voting 💜