1. promo

Hey guys.... Here I m with the second season of DREAMS DO COME TRUE~TWINJ'S DREAM ♥️

HERE IS THE PROMO.....

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT....

LETS START....

Scene starts at an isolated road .... A lady is walking aimlessly.... Her cheeks is dry and the dried tears marks were visible... She is not in her senses....

She has wore a beautiful pink saree... Hands full of red bangles... Vermilion in her hairline.... Mangalsutra in her neck...... 2inches earrings..... In short, she was looking like newly wed ..... She is so beautiful.....

Lady's POV.....

Why you did this to me.... ? I didn't know that u will not trust me.... You trust her more over me.... I m hurt... Today I was going to give you your happiness but you didn't listen to me.... You just scolded me... Even you asked me to leave you.... How you could do this.... We loved each other... That why we married... But now after two months of our marriage, you are saying that marrying me was your biggest mistake..... Today was your birthday .... I thought that I will give you the best gift..... But thanks to you, you gave me the worst gift of my life.... (She is crying, tears started falling from her eyes through her cheeks) but.... No... Not more than this.... I never thought that you will say me that words, that too for that girl.... (She cleans her tears) fine.... U told me not to show you my face.... Okkk.... Your wish is my command.... I will not show up my face to you ever..... I m going from your life....

Pov ends.....

She gets a call.... She sees and a sad smile crept in her face.... She picks up the call sadly....

She- ha bhaiya....

Person- kaha h tu...?

She- Ghar par hi hu bhaiya.... (Lies)

Person- ok... Be at home.... She told me everything.... I m going to reveal her true colour in front of him.... U don't worry....

She- no bhaiya...  It's not needed.... He will not  trust you....

She closed her eyes in pain....

Person- but.... Fine I m coming to your house... Is he there....?

She- ya... He is there....

At the same time a car comes in full speed and hit her  forcefully......

She- KUUNNNJJJJJJJ......

Person- hello twinkle..... Hello.... Tu kaha h.... Hello....

But she was lieing their in the pool of bloods....

The driver of the car ran away .... He was terrified..... He didn't stop the car... And just ran away....

Tw- I m sorry.... (closing her eyes) I m s....ssoor....sorrrr... Sorry..... Kunj.... I couldn't tell you about your.... (She closed her eyes.....)

She falls unconscious.....

The person on call was continuously shouting at her to reply.... But she didn't....

TBC.....

Take care ♥️
Lots of love ♥️