2.. promo.

Title has been changed....
Title credit - presha13 

Here is the second promo...

Kunj was running on empty road in night......... It seems like he was searching anything.....

Kunj shouts her name  - twinkle.... Kaha ho.... Pls vapas aajao..... Pls....

He runs in every direction of the road.... But all in vain.....

Kunj- I m sorry... Pls... Come back.... Pls....

He kneels down on the road..... And covers his face with his palm....

Kunj- pls..... I m sorry....

At the same time his phone rings....

Kunj- Hello ... Ha.. kuch pata chala uska....?

He says while crying....

Kunj- what....? No.... Mai av aarha hu vaha....

Next scene.....

Kunj was sitting on a chair in hospital.... He was crying...

Kunj's pov....

I m sorry twinkle.... Pls, come back.... I never thought that u will take another meaning of my saying.... I m really sorry.... Pls mujhe maaf kar do... How you can think that I don't trust you.... But that time what u were talking was baseless.... You were talking wrong about her..... I should not have said that words to you.... Today was my birthday.... I thought that we will celebrate the night as I was busy in day.. but u spoilt everything... Even u said me that I don't love you.... How can I not love you, twinkle.... It is you, who taught me what love is.... It is you, who was beside me , when I was alone.... And u think that I used you....

Pov ends....

He goes in flashback....

Tw- u want me to leave u...?

Kunj- pls... Leave me... I m begging u pls.... (He turns another side) leave me alone for some time.... Pls.....

He cries vigorously.... and sleeps there....

Next day...

Kunj wakes up... He sees the doctor coming....
The doctor comes ... Kunj stands up and rushes to doctor....

Kunj- doctor... How is she.... Is she fine...?

Doctor- see Mr sarna... Accident was dangerous... Her head had a hit..... And I think she lost her memory..... She is thinking that she is in  the year 2017.....  I think she has forget everything about these three years....

Kunj numb....

Next scene..

Kunj- try to remember ...... We had met before.....

Tw- ahhhh(holding her head) mera head.... Dekhiye..... Aap to vahi ho n serial vale.... Jo av av new serial aya h.... Omg..... Ouuchhh (holding her hand)  u are in front of me.... Am I imagining.....

Kunj looks at her in shock....

Next scene....

Tw- no maa.. pls... Aap usse kux mat kahna.... Mai ni chahti ki vo jabardasti is riste ko nibhaye...... apko meri kasam h maa pls....

Leela leaves from there in sad face...

Tw goes in flashback....

Kunj- how could you say this twinkle....

Tw- kunj... Pls trust me... I m telling the truth... Pls...

Kunj shows her his hand....

Kunj- basss... Bhut hogya.... Bhut sun li maine tmhari bate... U know what  , u are the biggest mistake of my life.... I regret marrying you..... Leave me... Pls...

Tw has tears....

Tw- kunj.... U regret marrying me... U don't want me now.... U want me to leave u.....?

Kunj- pls... Leave me .. pls... I m begging you.....

He turns another side ....  And twinkle left from there crying.....

Tbc......