Part#3 ⚠️

LISA POV

It was a beautiful morning. I couldn't forget what just happened last night.I just get up and went down...

-Hello, miss kim and jisoo how are you?

-oh hey lisaya we are fine just watching some tv shows.jiso said

-I am gonna go eat something.

-Of course darling.miss kim said.

-Hi mom hi jisoo. Jennie said

-Hi jenduki.jiso said.

I was already in the kitchen but i could hear their talk and now she was coming this way.I was about to eat some pancakes when she came..she was trying to avoid me but wrong.

-Hello kitten want some?

-I can take it by myself.

-of course u can.there was a little table she just sit there and start eating.I still was doing something and without even looking i knew she was looking at me..I turn around and I saw something but i thought it was just my imagination and look away but i turn around and look again,and not really, i saw it right.she was sitting there with her little skirt and i could see her pants..what a move kitten.I like that.she saw me staring at her private part and tell me.

-Don't you know that staring is rude.I smile and start walking toward her. I sat in front of her and our legs touched each other .

-U know you are a right kitten staring is rude let me touch it..i start to move my hand on her legs.

-What are u doing?she was about to get up but I pulled her chair closer, separated her legs and locked the chair with my legs.

-U are not going anywhere kitten..Try not to be so loud or they can hear u..

-What no,no,no don't touch me or i...and that was the moment when i touched her private part oh it was so soft and i started to rub it..I was doing it slowly i know she liked that..

-Lisa please..

-Please me what kitten?It feels so good and I can feel how wet u are for me. I just start it kitten u gonna love it.

-Oh my god.she was so mess right now and can't hold it anymore.she was about to moan when i pull her shirt and smashed my lips on hers and caught her moan.we separate and i was sure that she was almost there.

-Fuck..she was holding herself.

-You feel so good kitten..And u are so wet, so warm and sweet..

-ahhh..she moaned a bit louder and her mom just asked

-Jennie are u all right? i could hear she was coming, I took off my hand from her and moved a bit backward. she was so messed and out of breath.

-I just kicked my leg to the table and it hurts. she said.

-Ah what a clumsy...Do u like cake lisa?miss kim asked me:

-Of course miss kim it was so juicy and tasty..thank u.

Me and miss kim get back to the living room and three of us were watching for a new tv show when jennie arrived ...

-Hey mom, tomorrow my friend wants to come over is that okay?

-Of course darling,is kai coming too?

-Yes he is.

-Good..miss kim said and smile.

-Who is kai?i asked to jisoo

-He is jennie's boyfriend.

-Oh jennie has a boyfriend? what an interesting. I said

-Yeah I don't really like him, but since Jenduki likes him, I have no problem. My friend is coming too. I have a little crush on her but I can't tell if she feels the same.

-Unless u are not gonna tell her you're not gonna get the answer jisoo. Can't wait to meet your friends and kai.