🌺Sleepover🌺

(Nana x Michiru, plus a bit of Nana x Kyouya)

  "Nana-shan! Have you ever had a pillow fight before?" Michiru asked, her eyes lighting up as she lightly jumped on Nana's bed.

  For a moment, the pinkette could risk being a friend to this girl, right? Just be her "friend", and kill her later..definitely..

  "Um, no, I never had any friends, rememeber..?" She quietly said, letting out a soft laugh.

  Michiru immediately apologized with tears in her eyes, apologizing for forgetting, for saying that, etc., etc,....

  But Nana was quick to tell her it's alright, gently ruffling her hair while picking up a pillow with her other hand.

  "I-I'm so sorry, Nana-shan! I didn't mean to say that, I forgot, and-!"

  In the middle of Michiru's little apology speech, Nana whacked her with her own pillow, tossing another one for Michiru to use too.

  The dog-like girl gasped, happily engaging in a full out pillow fight with her friend.

  Both girls went at it like crazy, no mercy shown from either side.

  Pillows going whack, smack, y o i n k, all that fun stuff. Plus a bunch of giggles and screams, until a knock on the door interrupted them.

  The pair stopped, and somehow had ended up in a very.. awkward position.

  But, the mystery guest walked in anyways while announcing he's coming in, yet stopped when he saw Nana on top of Michiru..about to hit her with a pillow...while Michiru was holding a pillow in front of her stomach.

  All three stared at each other before Michiru quickly explained the situation. It obviously flew over her head, so she had no problem explaining.

  "We're having a pillow fight! Did you..want to join, Kyouya?" Her smile didn't falter with the question, full of innocence like always.

  "....pillow fight..?" Kyo raised a brow, stepping closer towards the two.

  The blonde girl nodded, while Nana suddenly attacked. She jumped on top of Kyouya, giving him a nice whack with her pillow.

  He let out a sound of surprise, but didn't do anything to stop her.

  Despite the slight blush on both of their faces, Nana began to mercilessly attack him with her pillow.

  "Michiru! A pillow, now!" Kyouya tried to get help, but then Nana butted in afterwards.

  "No, Michiru! Get your pillow and help me, please! We can win together!"

  Michiru sat there, confused, yet clearly trying to decide.

  But, quickly, she joined Nana in attacking Kyouya.

  So there he was, on the ground being hit by two pillows with no way out.

  He questioned what had Nana in such a good mood in his head, but ignored it when she got close to his face while Michiru attacked his legs.

  "Aren't you gonna try to win, Kyouya~?" She said it with such a friendly yet teasing tone that it slightly irritated him...just a little.

  Enough to take Michiru's pillow and smack the LIFE out of Nana with it.

  He handed it back to her afterwards, while Nana just laid back on the floor in slight shock. 

  "I think I already won. If I didn't, I'll win eventually. Isn't that right~?" The white haired man scoffed, getting up and brushing himself off.

  While he was having his little moment, Michiru was helping Nana back onto her feet while hugging her.

  The two girls turned to Kyouya, hitting him at the same time and knocking him onto her bed.

  After taking him by surprise, the two continued attacking him with giggles and smiles. And pillows, of course.

  He never got to ask why Michiru was in Nana's room in the first place, or why she'd been in there a lot recently, or why they'd been in such a suspicious position when he came in, but he'd get to that later.

  But for now, all three of them had the same exact thought.

  "I'm so glad you're my friend.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
UM UM HEY,,,,,HIIIIIII,,,THIS IS MY FIRST THINGY, IT WASN'T A REQUEST, JUST AN IDEA I HAD RN SO I FIGURED HEY, LET'S GET THIS THING GOING!! UM. WILL GET STARTED ON SMUT, BUT EXPECT MORE THINGS LIKE THIS IN-BETWEEN THAT.
THANK YOU!! ♥️