It hurts chapter 11

Once They had arrived back at the hotel Hinata rushed to his room and face planted on his bed. Hinata,"FINALLY!" A couple minutes later Hinata heard the door open. Tsukkishima,"What the hell are you doing?" Hinata '" Well I was about to fall asleep but then you inturupted me." Tsukkishima,"You still in you day clothes." Hinata," Oh I forgot!"" He got up and started looking for his sleepwear. Tsukkishima," It doesnt matter, I just wanted to say I'm going to go to yamagucci and kings room for a bit." Hinata,'Why did you need to tell me?" Tsukkishima ,"I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come but your going to sleep." Hinata looked at him shocked," Your asking ME if I want to HANGOUT with YOU?! Am I dreaming?!" Tsukkishima," No not hangout just entertain the king and make sure he doesnt bother me ." Hinata,"I'm too tired sorry I cant." Hinata really wanted to say yes because he was certain that this will never happen again but he just felt to weak and didn't want to move much. Tsukkishima,"Dont apolagise it's not like I wanted you to come." He walked out the room. Hinata screamed in to his pillow. His crush just asked him out, well technically not he was asking him to be the fourth wheel while him and his boyfriend hang out but it's mostly the same thing. After a while he finally got up and changed before getting back in his bed and going to sleep.

For the next couple hours Hinata kept waking up every 20 minutes to cough up blood and flowers. By the time it was 12 o'clock his chest was throbbing, the pain was unbearable he was coughing on and off for about 5 hours. Hinata finally decided that he wasnt going to get any sleep and got up. He grabbed the white hoodie that he had on earliar put it on and walked out the room,locking the door behind him. Even though it was late, he needed some fresh air. He walked out the hotel sat, on a bench, put he knees up to his chest and buried his face into what was Tsukkishimas hoodie. After a couple minutes of sitting there, he felt a pair of eyes on. Hinata ignored it, he was so tired and wanted to sleep but he knew if he did he would wake back up in minutes anyway.He sat there for a while staring into space until he realised who had been looking at him. It was the older man wearing black,he was across the street from Hinata just staring at him. He was getting uncomfortable so he rushed into the hotel and into his room. He took of his shoes and hoodie and face palmed into the bed.

He slept pretty peacefully only waking up once in 8 hours. Tsukkishima,"Wake up." Hinata," Not yet mum its to early." Hinata was tired and wasnt award who he was talking to. Tsukkishima,"I'm not your mum!" Hinata,"Shut up!" Tsukishima,"guess I'll leave you here while the team goes and plays volleyball." Hinata opened his eyes and sat up,"VOLLEYBALL" Tsukkishima,"Omg calm down." Hinata stood up on his bed and faced Tsukkishima. Hinata,"HOW CAN I NOT BE EXITED?" Tsukkishima,"You do this every day and plus volleyball isnt even that good." Hinata got ready to tackle Tsukkishima and charged at him jumping at him. Tsukkishima,"AHH WTF" the both fell on the bed that was directly behind Tsukkishima. Hinata,"ILL MAKE YOU REGRET YOUR EXISTENCE!" Tsukkishima,"GET OFF OF ME!" Hinata,"NOT UNTIL I KILL YOU!" Tsukishima,"GET OFF OF ME!" He pushes Hinata of of him and gets up. Tsushima,"I'm going to see Yamagucci hurry up and get changed." Hinata,"Yeah,yeah whatever..." Tsukkishima walked out the room leaving hinata behind. He quickly got ready,grabbed his bag and rushed out the door. By the time he got out of the hotel everyone was already there waiting for him. Daiichi,"There you are,come on let's go Nekomas waiting for us"

The arrived at nekoma and got ready to play. The whole game was HELL Hinata couldnt run fast he couldnt jump as high as he used to. He was practically useless the had play 1 and a half sets and he had only scored 3 points. After a while he couldnt even jump high enough to get over the net he was exhausted. Where did all his stamina go? TIME OUT Daichi"Hinata we are swapping you out for suga." Hinata,"WHAT?" Daiichi looked at him with pity,"Your not on you game today have some rest." Hinata,"I have had rest, trust me captain I can do this!" Daiichi,"Hinata,calm down it's only a practice match this is what's best for the team. He was right usually Hinata wouldnt mind being swapped out but he had literally done nothing. It was so frustrating this stupid disease stops him doing what he loved. If he could he would get the surgery but it was way to much. Hinata,"CAPTAIN I CAN DO THIS!" Daichi"Thats enough Hinata I'm doing whats best your useless out there right now!" Everyone looked at Hinata. Sugawara,"Daichi arent you going a bit far." Daichi"The time outs over lets go..."

Hinata felt like shit. He went and sat on the bench. With his head looking at the floor, tears fell down his cheeks.It hurt Knowing Tsukshima would never love him. It hurt that he knew he was going to die. IT HURT THAT HE COULDNT DO THE ONE FUCKING THING HE LOVED. For the rest of the game he just sat there trying not to scream. They had lost. Which was expected since they were going against a powerhouse team like Nekoma but still they could've at least been close.

The team started to leave the gym even though Hinata didnt even move an inch. Kageyama,"Come on boke." Hinata just sat there he didnt even look up at kageyama. Kageyama,"Fine then" he walked away. The team had left him there Kageyama was the only one even tried to get him to come with them. Hinata was left alone and almost certain they didnt care about him.

AUTHOURS NOTE, Hey guys I know this chapter was full of angst but I want the next one to be happier. I have a few ideas but I dont know if there good enough so please comment ideas I really need them.