Chapter 3: Sweet Oppa.

Angela's POV:

Finally We got home and Of course I get my champion award.. I'm very thankful for my supporters...I said to my self. I laid on my bed and thinking of Jimin..I blushed and Shout a little because of joy. Then I heard a footstep that going towards in my door room. Of course that my Oppa..

Yah! Angela. Are you in there? Suga said. Ne, Oppa! I said while opening the door. When I opened it I was shocked because Oppa Hugged me tight and whispered. "I'm so proud of you!". My tears dropped and Hugged him tightly and whispered back "Thank you Oppa! Thanks for the support and Being there always. I love you Oppa!" Then I smiled. He whispered "I love you most" and let go of me to kiss my forehead and smiled. Then he left.

-----

The next morning, Oppa lift me Bridal Style and said, Time to wake up Honeey! I made a morning food for you...But Oppa! Im so sleepy. I said. Honey! Its already 9am! let's have a bonding time today, were gonna go shopping. Suga said while putting me on a table's chair. Ok Oppa! I said while snoring.

Later on, while Oppa and Me are done eating. I go to the bathroom......While done bathing, I go to my room to get some shirt and I was shocked when I see a pair of couple shirt. I shout "Oppa!"... Ne? Suga said.

Is this yours and mine? I said.

Yup! Suga said. Where did you buy it? Wait are we couples? I said. I buy it in the mall near our house and I used to make my gf jealous of you. She break up with me and she's on the park today with her new boyfriend. Suga said.Did she already knew that I'am your younger sister? I said.

Aniyo! She didn't know you and she didn't know that I have a younger sister. Wait..I'm going to give you a mission. Suga said.

What kind of mission? I said.

As I've said we need to get her to be jealous and were going to the park today and after that were gonna go shopping OK? Suga said.

Oh. Arrasseo! I said. I laughed because of what he's going to do. I feel an excitement. Go on and got dressed up and I'm gonna go to garage to ready the car. See yah downstairs. Suga said. Arrasseo Oppa! I said.

----

OMG! Short right? Don't worry I will make many more chapters for you but don't forget to vote okey! Love you!!

SugarChim Biased.<3