Chapter 27 Jealousy ( Just a Friend)

Bakugou woke up on the couch with a pounding headache and now quite sure how he made it back to the apartment. Dabi was sitting on the arm of the couch looking non to pleased.

"Do you have anything to say for your self?!" The dark haired man demanded as the bonds eyes fluttered open.

Bakugou clutched his pounding head. "What?"

"You have to be fucking joking. You said you were going to Dekus and then hours fucking later HE brings you home drunk off your ass! The fuck is that about!!!" Dabi said getting more and more pissed off

Oh shit! Oh shit! It was coming back to the blond now. He remembered going to the bar and calling Kiri. Why the fuck did he do that he had to know it would only make it worse. "I. I went to the bar with Deku and Toga." He studded out knowing how that must have looked.

"Oh ya your you just happen to run into that fucking brat that you gave your number to!" Dabi said the heavy sarcasm was not lost to the blond.

Bakugou looked at the floor. "No. I called him." Bakugou knew this could get bad he needed to immediately explain himself. "Listen I was mad and drunk and dumb. I just wanted talk to him! NOTHING HAPPENED!! I SWEAR!!"

Dabi still looked pissed he just started at the blond.

"Look I ran into him when I went for coffee he was my best fried at UA and he was having problems with his boyfriend." Bakugou explained this seemed to relax the order man a bit. "Then we had that fight because I thought you were spying on me, Deku cleared that up. But I was mad we fought so I wanted a drink and I had to much so I called Kiri so I had someone to talk to about it, Deku isn't gay so he wouldn't get it."

Dabi took a breath the blond seemed innocent but he still was not happy. "Babe he wants in your pants." Dabi said bluntly.

Bakugou squeeze his eyes shut tight and rubbed them before opening them. "Wait what? No. No Kiri is a friend that's all." The blond mumbled trying to wrap his head around the statement. Shaking his head.

Dabi took a breath frustration taking over. "Katski he likes you as way more then a friend!" Dabi growled.

"I need you to trust me!" Bakugou said, it was more of a demand then anything.

"Baby I do, I just don't trust that kid tha-" Dabi was cut off by Bakugou.

"No you need to trust me, this isn't about Kiri or anyone else for that matter! Trust me to not do anything, no matter how anyone else feels about me I love you!" Bakugou said irritated that Dabi was arguing at all about this. He understood but it was still frustrating.

The older man was speechless it was hard to argue if he truly trusted the blond it wouldn't matter who was hitting on him because he was his. "I love you to. I'm just.... a little territorial I guess." Dabi said scratching the back of his neck. Still a bit frustrated.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "well you serious need to calm the fuck down. I would never do anything to hurt you."

Dabi grit his teeth not thrilled but deciding the lesser of the two evils was to keep his mouth shut rather than start another fight.

Bakugous phone when off. "Hello. Oh shit ya let's do it." The blond looked over at Dabi pondering a question that had been asked. "I think my place would be better. Cool see you shitty hair."  The blonde then turn to the older man "Kiri going to come over to play video games. You will be nice!"  The blonde said before turning on his heels and heading into the bathroom to shower all the alcohol out of his system.

Dabi wasn't sure what to do about this. The redhead had already openly challenged him so backing down was not an option. On the other hand if Bakugo thought Dabi was picking a fight he would be pissed and sex would be off the table for a very long time, so also not an option.

After about an hour there was a knock on the door. Bakugou opened it up for Kiri and the redhead immediately put his arm round Bakugous shoulders to walk over the the couch briefly glancing at the older man with a smug look. The redhead then proceeded to sit down on the couch next to Bakugou , he was extremely close to the blond.

Damn this kid was just damn determined to push his buttons. Dabi glared at the redhead. There's no way this could end well.