Chapter 1

- This is my first time writing so please bare with me ,I may get some errors going on here so you can go ahead and correct them in your comments and I will happliy correct them .I'm writing from a phone so I'm gonna make lots and lots of mistakes so please again I ask bare with me as I tell you my story and I will do my best to update every week :D

Destiny's Pov

I woke up to the  sound of the alarm that  was so loud I almost fell off the couch ,"shit! Its already 7:25!! "I quickly got up and ran to the restroom.

By the the time I had finished it was already 7:35, so I grabbed my folders and my purse and was out.

  While on the road my phone rings,"Hey sweetie " my mother Marie says.Why is she calling me at this time ,what time is it there in Pohnpei.

Oh shit don't tell me there's another problem going on there.

I was busy putting on my lipstick,"Hold on mom let me call you later because I'm on the ro "....I  didn't get to finish my sentence my  lipstick ran up from my lip to my right cheek ,a car just bumped mine.

uuhhgg.

I know I checked in the rearview glass and no car was coming up and I just slowed down a little.

James pov

   The driver opened her door , I really have no idea why she just stopped in the middle of the road ,so if she's planning on making any terms it will be on mine ,There was no stoplights near for god sakes !

No reason for her to be slowing down.

   I was expecting another appearance but this girl who came out of the car was beautiful.

The longest sexiest two pair of legs I've ever seen ,damn also biggest emerald eyes I've ever seen ,lips that I couldn't help myself but noticing how luscious they looked, fat and pink.

I skimmed down lower then back up ,then down mmm .

With these huge binaculars she had on nobody can see how cute she looked ,but i saw right through them.She didn't look like she was  from here ,nope not with that crystal clear peachy colored skin.Maybe a Hispanic.

She looked like she couldn't be older then 20 years .I held contact with her till she reached me.

The wind blew her rosy smell almost suffocating me,I braced myself while holding my throat.

I'm guessing the lipstick stain on her right cheek was that she was putting on makeup,maybe that's why she stopped in the middle of the road tsk tsk woman and their toys.

I'd like to lick that trail of lipstick.

  " Excuse me do you wear glasses ?"she broke my thoughts.Her accent not sounding fluent .

"Uhem,"I cleared my throat and chocked out," no , why ?"

     "Can't you see what's in front of you on the road", she said with an annoyed look.

   "Look allow me to pay for the damages , I'm running late for a meeting okay so if we can just settle this now so i can be on my way " ,okay now I am annoyed with this little fiery bird.

 Her face looked more annoyed now ,"I'll pay for the damages okay here's my card "I handed her my card and turned my back on those pair of sexy legs.Hopefully I don't run into her again.

Destiny's POV

  As soon as that stranger who had just bumped my car had left I was left speechless,okay okay it wasn't that I was shocked at the accident but that the jackass who bumped my car.

With him looking the way he did how am I suppose to not stutter and forget what I got out of the car for.
uhggg.

I looked at my watch,"shit ! I'm late !! "

I didn't even notice all the honking behind me as soon as I got into my car and stepped on the gas.

Shit I'm so dead now , can this day get anymore worse.

Heyyyy ! Yeaah this is your author aha !
Well to be honest this is my first story I'm not sure if I'm gonna have time to keep updating because well I have a very busy life ,its hard where I grew up so that means whenever we go to Mobil or McDonald that's where I can use WiFi and upload :) BT other than that I'm Josie ! And I found my happiness in reading and a friend of mine told me about wattpadd so I downloaded it and read ALOT and now I want to try writing ALOT I'm planning depends on how well my writing is and OH!! Pleaaase excuse the grammer its not edited sorry !! So please tell me how do you like my story so far ????

Pweeeaassee
Pweeaassee
Vote
Vote
Vote
&&& comment :))