CHAPTER 12-MEET THE PARENTS

Jennie's POV

Oh no...

I never meant this to happen...

I didn't know that my Father will be this early from work!

He just saw me being kissed by a person he never met!

Well...

My bad...

I should have introduced Lisa earlier to him...

My dad might be an idiot but he's a great father, he was so protective over me that I haven't been in a relationship ever in my life.

I hope he will not scare Lisa the way he scares all my previous suitors...

"Fuck" I heard Lisa cursed underneath her breath as my Dad invites her for diner.

I looked at her worried if this way okay for her. We didn't even got on a date yet!

Speaking of date...

I still can't believe she ask me to have a date with her. I was so shock to the point that I zoned out.

"If you'er not okay with this I can tell my dad that you needed to go home" I tried to convince her.

The last thing I want her to feel is being uncomfortable with my family.

"Nah... I will meet your family sooner or later. And I wanna do this for you" She said before giving me her sincere smile.

"Okay... just so you know" I paused before facing her she responded with a confused look.

"What?" She ask waiting for the next thing I will say.

"Hes' a South Korean Commanding General" and with that her calm face turns into a face of horror.

"Your father is a general!?" She whispered yelled at me, leaning down my height.

"Yes! And don't tell me that the most feared Alpha in Asia is scared of her mates father?" I raised my brow to her direction.

"What!? No!" She exclaimed louder than I expected.

"Don't you dare hurt me, he can summon a battalion of soldiers just to hunt you down" I warned giving her a smirk before leaving her with an un explained expression written on her face.

I was just joking, Its nice to tease Lisa, this is the first time I saw her with a funny expression on her face.

"Jelly bean wheres your girlfriend?" I flinched on my dads sudden question. He's already seated on his seat, looking like a brave general. 

"Dad, she's not my girlfriend-" I paused and glanced at him and smirked "-yet"

"Oh- I didn't know you can be this bold young lady" he chuckled folding his arms in his chest.

"I'm your daughter what do you expect?" We laugh at our conversation.

Sometimes I'm asking, why did they choose me. There are about 89 kids in that room that day, but still they choose me. The good for nothing kid at the corner.

I never thought I would find a family that would cherish me. I never thought that I will have a parents that would love and care for me. My last adoptive family was a nightmare, the only reason why haven't I left that house is because of Irene unnie. And when she ran away I found the courage to leave that hell of a house.

"Jelly Bean?" I snapped from my thought when my dad called me.

"You're spacing out? What's wrong?"