The Pillar and the Moon

(This is an au where rengoku and akaza did fight, but rengoku survived and akaza still managed to get away)

Kyojuro stood up from his bed. He is still getting memories from the fight on the mugen train with Akaza, which are turning into nightmares. He had just gotten out of the hospital and was back at home. It was 3am and he couldn't sleep. Suddenly, Rengoku heard a knock on his window, he went to open it and to his surprise, it was Akaza. "Hey Kyojuro, may I come in?" Akaza asked Rengoku quietly. "What do you want, Akaza? Are you here to ask me to be a demon again?" Rengoku asked Akaza. "No, not exactly Kyojuro, I just wanted to come see you since you're out of the hospital." Akaza said. "So, may I come in?" Feeling reluctant, Rengoku let Akaza in his house. "Aha, thanks Kyojuro." Akaza said. "So, why are you here akaza?" Rengoku asked him. "Well, you see, I have a proposition." Akaza said. "Oh really, what is it?" Rengoku asked. "Well, if you won't become a demon, then I want you to date me." Akaza said. Rengoku stared at Akaza stunned. "What?" Rengoku said. "Why would i ever date you Akaza?" Akaza stared back at Rengoku. "Well, because I like you Kyojuro, I saw your power and your abilities, plus, I find you very attractive, so, will you date me?" Akaza asked. "Let me think about it, ok Akaza?" Rengoku said to Akaza. "Aha, ok, I will be awaiting your response." Akaza said. "Oh, don't worry about how you get your answer to me, I will know very easily." Then Akaza departed from Rengoku's bedroom window. I don't know what to do, should I talk about this to Muichiro and Kanroji-chan? Rengoku pondered. Yeah, I'll talk about it to them, I am going to train with them both in the morning. Then Rengoku fell asleep. The next morning, Rengoku got up and was finishing getting ready by the time that Muichiro and Mitsuri were there at his door. "Ohayo Tokito~kun and Kanroji~chan" Rengoku greeted Muichiro and Mitsuri. "Ohayo Rengoku~san" Muichiro and Mitsuri greeted Rengoku. "You guys ready to go train?" Rengoku asked. "Yes Rengoku~san, we've been ready." Mitsuri said. Muichiro nodded his head. "Ok, let's go then!" Rengoku responded. When they got to the training grounds, they started to work on strength training with their breathing techniques. "Hey guys, can I talk to you both about something?" Rengoku asked them. "Hm? Whats up Rengoku~san?" Mitsuri asked Rengoku. Rengoku then told them about what happened with Akaza the night before. Mitsuri and Muichiro stared at him with their eyes wide and they started smiling. "Thats awesome Rengoku~san! I hope you say yes!" Mitsuri said to Rengoku. "But I don't know what to do, what will others say, a pillar dating a demon? I will get kicked out for sure." Rengoku said. "Well, what do you think Rengoku~san? Not what others think, just what you think is right." Muichiro said. "Im leaning towards yes, but I'm unsure." Rengoku said. "Well, I think you both would be an amazing couple." Mitsuri said. "Yeah, I just need some time to think, lets get back to training." Rengoku said. After they finished training, Rengoku walked the two back to their homes, then he went back home. A few days later. Akaza was at Rengoku's window. "I heard that you have your answer Kyojuro, what is it?" Akaza asked him. Rengoku stood up and let akaza in his room. "You are correct, I do have my answer." Rengoku said. "My answer is.....yes, i will date you akaza~kun." Rengoku said. Akaza's eyes lit up and he was starting to blush. Rengoku started to blush too. "Aha, good choice." Akaza said as he pushed Rengoku onto the bed. "Akaza, what are you doing, isnt it a bit early in this relationship." Rengoku said. "Do you give consent? I do know about you, and we've talked a bit already and are pretty close, so do you give consent to this?" Akaza asked. Rengoku thought about it and he said "yes, I do give consent." Akaza started to smile and said, "ok, now, i aint going to fuck you ofc, thats too early, this is just making out." Rengoku nodded. Akaza then started kissing Rengoku. Rengoku kissed Akaza. Akaza then started moving down from Rengoku's lips to Rengoku's neck. Rengoku thought to himself I hope that this isnt a major part of this relationship. After a couple hours of making out, Rengoku stood up and noticed it was daylight. "Akaza, we have a small problem." Akaza got up and noticed the sunlight. "Oh shit, I guess I can't go anywhere, are you living with anyone Kyojuro?" Akaza asked Rengoku. "No, I was kicked out of my house thanks to my father, so I live on my own." Rengoku responded. Akaza asked, "well, can i stay here for a bit?" Rengoku said, "sure, but in case anyone comes here, you will need to hide, what I'm doing is against the core rules."