Announcement

Sorry for the long, long hiatus. During the three years I was absent, I had lost inspiration for writing and I'm sorry for those of you who wished to see this version of the story continue.

2020 was rough for everyone, but during those hard times, I had rediscovered my love for writing and decided to rewrite this story and my Shadow Knight's Daughter story. I am unsure about rewriting Tokyo Mew Winx, as those of you who are Winx fans would know that the series became a mess in newer seasons. I am also unsure about Accel World Online, I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in a "Kuroyukihime is Kirito and Asuna's daughter" story after what the manga revealed. So for now, I have no plans to rewrite Tokyo Mew Winx and Accel World Online, but I do hope you give the new version of this story, Blackened Moon, and the new version of Shadow Knight's Daughter a chance. Shadow Knight's daughter hasn't been released yet, but as of now, Blackened Moon has a prologue and two chapters done.

To the readers who followed this story, thank you for following me for this long. I hope the rewritten version of this story is a good enough repayment for the long wait you had to endure.