Neito Monoma x Male reader

/N : So that's not a request, but I just wanna try to write one just for you to see my "writing style" and I wanna try to this with one of my favorite character of MHA ^^. I know not everyone likes him but I just want to begin my trip as a writer with him uwu. So, I hope it will be good.

Reminder :

(Y/N = Your Name)
(F/N = First Name)

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator P.O.V :

It was a normal morning for Class-1A. Izuku was talking about heroes with Ochaco and Iida, Bakugou was insulting him, Aizawa-sensei was sleeping and...

-"Oh so that's how the supposed top class of U.A is behaving in school~". Yeah.. This smug pretty bastard of Monoma was harrassing Class-1A. Again. Like I said it was a normal day.

Monoma started shouting :

-"SO NOW WHEN WE'RE THE BEST STUDENTS IN U.A, WE DON'T NEED TO TAKE CLASSES ?! NOW WE NOW THAT MY CLASS IS FAR BETTER AND POWERFUL THAN YOURS !!! AHAHHAAH-"
While he was shouting like a crazy man, Kendo knocked him out.
-"Sorry for the bothering." Then she leaved and went to her class.
While Class-1A was sweatdropping, Aizawa-sensei woke up and said :
-"Because Monoma woke me up, class begins. So go back to your respective places."
After the students went to their places, Aizawa-sensei resumed his mini-speech :
-"Today, we'll have a new student. (Y/N) you can enter."

Your P.O.V :

As I enter the classroom, I can feel eyes staring at me. Ugh, I hate that feeling. I'm stressed. Normally, I'm an enthusiastic person, but now I just want to go home. Take a deep breath (F/N). I walk until I'm in front of the board.
-" Um.. Hello everyone.. I'm (F/N) (Y/N) and... um.. I hope we will get along."
After 5 seconds of silence, I got bombarded by a ton of questions like "What's your quirk ?" "Who is your favorite hero ?" and a question who came from a creepy little guy with purple balls on his head "Do you like hent-" but the girls started kicking him so ignored his question. A guy whose his hair remind me of a hedgehog started shouting at them saying they need to shut up and a guy with glasses started shouting that they must ask questions one by one while doing choping-like movements.
Oh no. I can't contain it anymore. I started laughing like I never did in my life.
-"Sorry, I'm the type of guy who laugh easily. I think I'm gonna like this class." I said.

Narrator P.O.V:

But the one and only thing that was on everyone's head was : "Oh my god. That laugh... It's so cute.. We must protect this at all cost !"

(Timeskip to lunch)

Your P.O.V :

I like this class but they have been behaving weirdly for some reasons. But that's not the point right now, I must find someone to eat with. Hmmm, what about the group of Bakugou, I really appreciate them.
I went to their table and sat next to that weird-looking girl named Mina.
Even if Bakugou was screaming we were all discussing very well. They were asking le questions about my life and other things. Then Mina ask me that question :

-"Do you like someone ?"
-"I mean, I just arrived so I don't know if-" But before I could say more a blond guy walked next to our table and pushed Bakugou with his shoulder.

-"HEY ?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU BASTARD ?!!!"

-"Oh sorry I didn't see ya." The guy answered.
Not gonna lie, he is pretty hot. I felt heat rushing my cheeks. What ? What's happening ?! What is this feeling ? Is that...

-"Do you want to pick up a fight ? COME AT ME !! BUT WE ALREADY KNOW WHO'S GONNA WIN !! I'M MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU HAAAHAHAHAHAH !!"
-"Ugh shut up Monoma !" Monoma. What a beautiful name. But why am I feeling weird for a guy who's messing up with my friends ?
But before the fight could begin, his eyes landed on me, he stop his movements and started blushing.

Neito P.OV :

I stop my movements. And it was like I was seeing an angel.
-"Who... who are you ?" I ask. Never a person this beautiful is part of Class-1A.
-"Um..I-I-I'm (Y/N). I'm new here and.. um.. I'm in the class of the guy you were going to fight.. um.. Hi ?" He answered.
-"Um.. I.."
-"So you lost your tongue huh ?" this angry hedgehog said.
I tsked and left. UGH ?! I'm so ashamed !!! How could I be stopped by only one man that I don't even know ?! And what is this weird feeling ?!

Narrator P.O.V :

After that little interruption, the Bakusquad was trying to process what happened.

-"Something's fishy here." says Kirishima.
-"ME !! I know what happened !" Mina said with a little devilish grin.
"Did you see (Y/N) and Monoma's reaction ?! They were blushing !! They're in love !!"
-"HUH ?! NO WAY THEY LOVE EACH OTHER !! THIS GUY IS TOXIC FOR OUR PRECIOUS (Y/N)!!" Bakugou screamed.
-"Y-yeah ! No way I'm in love in my first day ! Wait, why did you call me precious ?"

Narrator P.O.V :

During two weeks it was always the same thing. Everytime that Monoma was harrassing the Bakusquad and that (Y/N) come just to see his friends, the two becomes a blushing and stuttering mess and Monoma was running like if he was in danger. Mina was teasing (Y/N) everytime about this. Until one day.

Your P.O.V :

I am walking on U.A hallways to join the Bakusquad. But additionnaly to my friends' voice, I hear an hysterical laugh. A too familiar laugh. I flinch and blushed.
-"Monoma ?!!" I squeaked.
No. I can't go back. I promised to Mina (Correction : she forced me !!) to do the first step. I take a deep breath and walked. I pushed my friends to the side and went in front of Monoma. I saw him blushing and stuttering my name. I blush too and say :

-"You know Monoma,I-I find you funny, I don't even why, a-and I find you cute too. And y-you know, I'm the type of guy who laughs easily. And I love you." Right after my little speech, I took his cheeks and kiss him on the lips. I can't believe I did it !! But because I need oxygen, I removed my lips from his. I was a blushing mess. But Monoma wasn't reacting and had wide eyes. He wasn't even moving.
-"Um... Monoma ? Are you okay ?" I said worried.
He suddenly kiss me on the lips. He puts his hands on my hips and I put my hands on his neck.
This kiss seemed eternal. It was sadly ending. I was softly staring him putting my hands on his chest. He then said :
-" You and me. On a date. After school, okay ? See ya~" Then he leaves, letting me speechless.
-"I have a boyfriend !!!!" I screamed in my head.
All the Bakusquad was speechless, except for Mina who was doing a huge grin.
-"HUH ?! OF ALL THE PERSON ON EARTH, YOU DECIDED TO PICK THIS GUY ?!" Denki shouted.
I giggle :
-"Yeah, it's weird isn't it ? Hmm.. Maybe it's destiny. Who knows ? But if it is, I accept it with all my heart !" I said as I do a close eyed smile.

~The End

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : So ? Was it good ? Anyways, I hope you like it even if it's a bit messy ^w^. And OMG, I didn't know it was gonna be this long ?! But I'm happy of how it came out ☺️. Anyways, bye 👋~