Chapter 12 - Sweet Dreams Rival

Angelina's POV

Coach kept me till dawn. Finally, after practice was done, I had to WALK to the dorms. No ride, no nothing. When I got back to the dorms everyone was already at school. I took a quick shower after practice ended, so all I really had to do was get changed and walk to school.
I put on this:

And put hair up in a messy bun and headed to school

And put hair up in a messy bun and headed to school. I really couldn't care less what I looked like at this point, I was too tired.

Adam's POV

When we woke up the next morning to get ready for school, and my wrist was in so much pain. Sparks was nowhere to be found. It looks like she didn't even come back. We didn't have any time to actually go look for her because we had school in less than half an hour, not that I was going to look for her though. I walked in the classroom thinking that she would already be in there waiting, but she wasn't. Where are you Sparks?  We all struggled staying awake in class, Luis even ended up falling asleep and Miss McKay didn't really look impressed. She woke him eventually.
"Why are you guys falling asleep in class today? What is going on?"
Before any of us could answer the question Sparks walked in, eyes red, with huge bags under her eyes.

"Sorry I'm late." She muttered.
"Angelina where have you been you missed half of class." Miss McKay asked.
"You can thank Bombay for that." Averman said.
"Well I wouldn't have missed it if Coach Bombay didn't keep me in practice till fucking dawn, leaving me to walk from the stadium back to the dorms and them me being left with no choice but to walk to school too." She said raising a voice at Miss McKay. We were all in complete shock, but we knew she didn't mean to raise her voice, she was just so exhausted.
"But why would coach Bombay ever do that?"
"He was so pissed off that we lost against Iceland, that's why. And Ange stood up to him, which was incredible of her, but he got mad and I guess he punished her for it." Kenny said.
"Class is cancelled. Go back to the dorms and get a good amount of sleep. I'll cancel your practice that's later on today."
Charlie stood up immediately and walked over to Sparks, picked her up and walked out of the classroom. I wasn't really fond of him lifting her up or touching her, but I have no clue why.

Everyone left until I was the only one, I stayed to tell Miss McKay something.
"Miss McKay, can I tell you something?"
"Of course Adam what's up?"
"Yesterday in the locker room, after Sparks screamed at Coach and and called him out, he said something awful to her."
"What did he say?" She said, obviously concerned.
"He told her that she don't have to act like Miss Tough Girl, because for the record she was just a weak, stupid girl." I finished, making her gasp.
"I'll talk to him, now you go and get some good rest Adam, you really need it" she said and I left.

When I arrived back at the dorms, I went straight to Sparks' one. I walked in to see Julie and Connie already asleep. I went over to her bed where she was peacefully sleeping, and planted a kiss on her forehead and whispered "Sweet Dreams Rival" completely out of jealousy after Charlie carried her, but I still didn't completely know why,  and I left, went back to my dorm and fell asleep too.

Angelina's POV

Charlie carried me back to my room, and the moment my body touch the bed I was out. Julie and Connie seemed to also fall asleep quickly too. While I was in my peaceful sleep I felt someone kiss my forehead and whisper 'sweet dreams rival'. I knew who it was, and I don't even need to say who it was for you to know.

---------------------------------------------------------
That was chapter 12! Hope you enjoyed. Can we just acknowledge how cute Adam is! Let me know what you think!
-author