Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE: saving the people who save people, part one

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| 𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

NATHANIEL IVORY SALVATORE SAT ON THE GURNEY, SIGHING IN ANNOYANCE AS HORUS STOOD IN FRONT HIM. Tecton has dropped him off before needing to take off and save a town.
"Okay, you're being dramatic. I'm not even injured!" 

He ignored the rocket being launched.

His head snapped over as yelling started. "Incoming! Incoming! Make a path, people. I've got a non-responsive hero. Temperature is four thousand degrees Fahrenheit. And he's oozing weird blue glowing stuff."

Nathaniel hopped up and off his gurney, turning his head to see who was the superhero. He gave an odd glance at thee nurse who said 'it tastes like hummus'. "This dude needs medical attention stat!"

"Crusher?" Nate asked, worried.

"He's going into cardiac arrest, people!" They ripped open the Crusher's shirt. "Okay, he and I have the same personal trainer. How is that possible?"

"Clear!" They pressed the heart defibrillators to his chest, nothing happened. "He's not responding, I don't understand!" They tried again. "He's crashing! Clear!"

"Give me those!" A voice yelled, making Nathaniel turn. He pressed the heart defibrillators to the Crusher's feet. "Thank you, nurse. I'll need the Henderson x-rays in my office. Oh, and I'll need an office."

"Kaz?" Nathaniel asked, turning his head to look at ghetto boy who stood behind the nurse, his eyes widen.

"Kaz, What are you doing, we're not doctors." Oliver, it had to be him.

"You're not? Guards!"

"Wait! No!" Nate yelled as Kaz said that they weren't guards, but the guards appeared and grabbed the boys. "Wait!"