Chapter 1

Emma's POV:

I was sat in the station, I was looking through all the recent news as I didn't have any work to do. It was her birthday but I never told anyone that and i had work anyway. So it didn't matter to me, I'd always spent my birthday alone making me not wanna celebrate at all now. I kinda hated the fact of having to spend everyday alone in the station. David had quit so he could take care of Neal while snow worked. So I had to work herself now, Killian had gotten a job at the docks teaching people to sail which he loves, I'm really happy he has a job that he's happy in I guess I just miss seeing him but , we live together so I see him anyway.

Killians POV:

I was getting everything ready for surprising Emma when she got home. I knew about her birthday i knew everything about her, i wanted to make her feel special today, everyday. I was making her favourite dinner and i asked ruby to bake a cake for her, all her family and friends were coming to surprise her after work, she'd been so down lately so I knew I had to do this to bring my swan back to her normal self. David, snow, Henry, baby Neal and Regina arrived first, a few minutes later , belle , gold , zelena , ruby and the dwarfs came. The dwarfs were Emma's family so I had to invite them, I was grateful they were related because all 7 always make sure Emma's isn't hurt as she's technically there niece. Once everything was ready we just had to wait for Emma.

Emma's POV:

I got up and got my jacket and put it on, I then went and locked up the station and got into my car and started driving home, it was starting to get dark so I planned just to have dinner then go to sleep, i drove into her parking space and got out the car. Killian saw me getting out the car and he told everyone to hide. I went in and took my jacket of not seeing anyone hiding.

Killians POV:

I saw Emma taking her jacket off I was so excited to see her reaction to us all hiding, I hope this shows her how much we love her and need her in our lives, for a while she had been thinking she was just a saviour to most but it wasn't true to her family. Once Emma turned on the lights everyone jumped out, I looked at Emma's face she looked shocked but also happy to see her family here for her. "Happy birthday swan!" I say and kiss her cheek. After a while of talking and eating I get out the gift I bought Emma, I couldn't wait to see her reaction. I got everyone's attention then got down on my knee holding out a ring "swan, I love you and I always have, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, protect you, show you how much your worth. So my queen , my world , my swan will you make me the happiest man in all the realms and do the honour of becoming my wife?"

Emmas POV:

I was shocked , I didn't expect him to ask this, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but Was I really ready to get married?... I took a few seconds to think I look in his eyes seeing how hopeful he was, I knew at this moment he was the one, he loved me and I love him. I needed him to be happy "yes, yes of course I'll marry you!" I say with a smile. He gets up of his knee and puts the ring on my finger and kisses me deeply. We kissed for a few minutes before we pulled away, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I looked down at the ring , it was beautiful

 I looked down at the ring , it was beautiful

Killians POV:

I had chosen a ring that reminded me of my swan. She's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, that why I got the nicest ring I could find to match such beauty. Everyone started to leave to give us some space to kiss. Once everyone left I kissed her again picking her up and taking her upstairs I put her on the bed still kissing her and I go onto of her holding my self up.

A few hours later!

Emma had fallen asleep while we were watching tv on the couch, she had her head snuggled into my neck, she looked adorable and I didn't wanna move but I decided to get up picked her up and went upstairs, I put her on the bed, she was still in her jeans so I had to change her so I didn't wake her I took off her clothes and got one of my shirts and put that on her and then I got ready, once I was ready I laid down next to her and held her head to my chest and kissed her forehead. I sang a short song to her as I always did to tell her I was here.

Nothing's gonna harm you
Not while I'm around
Nothing's gonna harm you
No sir, not while I'm around

I saw her smile in her sleep, I just held her close so happy I got to know this women. I love you swan, I won't let any harm come to you, that's a promise any villian that comes our way won't lay a finger on you! I thought to myself as I started to drift asleep holding her close, emmas hair was laid over her back and went down to just over her knees it was that long.