o n e

*TRIGGER WARNING*
my names regan and i'm 15. i have dark brown hair and i'm from la, i love music and would LOVE to be an actor but i have no idea how to express that because of my family. i live in california, my mum is called Rosy and my dad is called Tommy, i have a bestfriend called Reece and i've know her since i was tiny but i've never been honest with her, or anyone. but here's my story;) *it could be triggering for some people*

''GO AWAY''

''YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING''

''YOUR USELESS''

i hear those words everyday. but today it wasn't to me, my mum was going crazy, she doesn't know what my dad does to me, it's pointless telling her, she wouldn't understand. i put my headphones in and start jamming to my favourite band, r5. they spilt up but somehow i still love their music?

*an hour later*

suddenly i hear the front door slam and glass break, by now i was used to it but this time it got out of hand, i ran to my window and saw my mum sat outside, my dad was coming up the stairs and i quickly run to my closet to hide as i knew what was coming.

i sit in all my clothes crying but covering my mouth trying to calm myself and breath

it had been 5 minutes since i heard my dad, i slowly get out from the huge pile of clothes and run into the bathroom, i grabbed what i could and realised i had no meds left, they were helping me, even if it was so i could sleep, i didn't care.

i grabbed what i could with clothes wrapped around my arms and i snuck round the back of my house and onto the beach, i ran as far as i could, i took money but only enough to get my tablets, i go into a store and try ask for some strong paracetamols.

"hi there, sorry how much would it be for the extra strong paracetamols?" i asked

"we only give these to the people who really need it, and to me your in no pain'' they replied

that hurt.

"fine" i moaned as i walked out

what now? i think to myself. suddenly the doctors came in mind, they would help right? if i told them i had bad stomach pains? i mean it's worth a try but the closest doctors was about 20 minutes away walking, i knew that it was going to be worth it so i try and walk as far as i could but i kept having flashbacks of what happened to me last week.

*flashback*

"YOUR USELESS" my dad screams in my face.

"i'm sorry" i cried

i knew it was coming. so i prepare and it happened. i scream and struggle away, he shouted for me as i slammed the door behind me and ran to the beach to get away but i reminded myself that it'll be okay someday, soon after i snuck up the pipe and into my bedroom window, my stuff was everywhere

*flashback over*

''hello?" someone said

"oh sorry" i said

'"t's okay! are you okay?" they replied

it came to me then, where i was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

this story to me makes no sense and i have no clue where it came from

it needs a lot of editing but my other story

sickness and separation

is a lot better so i suggest you finish this then go to my others

thank you