AUTHOR'S NOTE + TRIGGER WARNINGS

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Elite [h.s]. I've been working on this fan fiction for a few weeks, so I am super excited to finally share it with all of you!

Before diving in the book, I just wanted to introduce myself, so you know a little bit who's behind the screen.

I'm Alex,  I live in Quebec, Canada and I started to write Elite in the beginning of January 2021. I'm constantly listening to music, so you will definitely see my music obsession throughout the fanfic and in my teasers.

You can follow me on...
Twitter: @onlydirtyangel1
Tik tok: @onlydirtyangel
I will post each week a teaser of the next chapter. On Twitter, I will post a picture. On tik tok, i will do a quick edit that will be a sneak peak of the chapter.

I've been a big fan of Harry and the boys since approximately 8 years. I joined wattpad 7 years ago and I decided to finally write something after I started seeing more serious and mature books being published on the platform.

Also, I wanted to let you know that my first language isn't English, it's French. With that being said, if you see any grammatical errors or if you notice that a sentence sounds a bit weird, don't be afraid to leave a comment. As long as it is respectful and constructive, I will appreciate it and try to correct the mistake.

IMPORTANT: I will post a new chapter every Friday because I want to follow a constant schedule and I don't want to keep you waiting ;) I will post a 6 PM ET.

TRIGGER WARNINGS

I saw many fanfics list the trigger warnings at the beginning of the book, so I decided to do that as well so you know exactly what you're getting into. 

-Sexual content including slapping, spanking, teasing, pain kink, knife play, daddy kink, rope/bondage play, teasing, masturbating, hair pulling

-Mature themes including swearing, extreme violence, murder, alcohol/drugs, sexual allusions

-Triggering content such as sexual assault/harassment, mention of suicide, panic attacks, abandonment, grieving 

Feel free to skip any part that makes you uncomfortable, don't push your limits. These are hard subjects and I understand that they can bring back awful memories for many people. Just know I'm here for every single one of you if you need to talk or vent about it. You're all extremely strong and I admire every person who went through any sort of traumatic event. You are loved and supported.
If, at any moment, you feel offended by something, feel free to write to me or leave a comment. As long as it is respectful, I'll do my best to change it. I'm still learning and will appreciate every feedback possible. 

Without further ado, welcome to Elite!