Jeon jungkook x chubby reader

Jungkook pov:

I was sitting in the classroom while my class teacher is teaching something that I don't care about. I come to school because of a particular person or wouldn't even show at this hell!. That particular person is so cute and fluffy that I wanna hug her but I can't because of my image as a bad boy, if I didn't have this image I would have proposed her till now and she would be mine now but I can't change anything. I just want to fuck her hard to let her know she is mine while she moans my name like chant, I wanna taste her pu*sy so bad while she shakes under me, I want to overstimulate her so bad till she cry and beg me to stop, I want to feel her ass jiggle while I sprank or thrust into her. " I sighed will thinking and looking at the most beautiful women in my eyes".

Y/n pov:

I was sitting in my english classroom trying to concentrate on what teacher is saying because I want good marks in my finals or my parents would be disappoint in me. As I was trying to concentrate I feel like someone is watching me so I turned around only to find out school's bad boy staring at me while smirking. I immediately looked in front while blushing "why is he staring at me?. I thought but dismissed it he might be looking at other girls why would he will staring at me, I scoffed" I actually have a small crush on the bad boy aka Jeon jungkook but I know it's a little crush I will get over it soon. Every girl dies in this school to have attention from jungkook one eye contact from him and the girls would be on the floor fainted, I mean it's not wrong but it's not right too, they are so over dramatic "I again scoffed while thinking this".

After a while in the process of concentrating suddenly bell rang indicating this period is over I got up and made my way to my locker to keep my things in it and to take things that I needed for next period as I was walking I heard someone say "she is so fat" i sighed while walking this is common for me. As I reached the locker I was startled by a tap on my shoulder I turned  around only find nerd of the school Jackson Wang, He is a nerd but girls are crazy for him too. "Hey a-actually I wanted to ask if you are free this Sunday? I-it's not date!!! But I just found you like interesting just wanted to hang out with you, you know" he said shyly yeah "I would like to hang out with you" you said while smiling "cool can you give me your number" he said while giving you his phone "sure" you said and dailed your number and gave it to him while he saved and said bye to you as replied him the same.

You heard a scoff and you turned around where the voice came from only to find jungkook again, you suddenly felt a grip on your wrist and being pulled by someone and that someone was jungkook, you were suddenly brought in an empty classroom where the source of light was only the sunlight coming from the window. You were standing there afraid of what was going to happen obviously because he is known as a bad boy in school and nobody wants to have the attention of jungkook because they know the result will be not good.

No one's pov:

You like to being a brat hmm? He said walking ahead, as you stepped back till your back was touching the wall and there was no space for you to step back,
He walked till he was in front of you to close for your liking, he suddenly caged you with his arms on both sides of your face he was towering over you and you suddenly started feel small in front of him "why did you gave your number to him huh?" He said while bringing his face close to yours too close that you can feel his breath on your lips, you can't reply as your throat went dry. You tried to maintain the eye contact but failed as your eyes goes down to his lips while biting your own, you were craving for his lips and you know that, you suddenly took his collar and crashed your lips on his making him surprise but he soon melted in kiss. His one hand was on your cheek while his other hand was on your neck, he tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

You broke the kiss to breath but his was already on your neck giving open mouth kisses and suddenly you felt an sting on neck it did hurt but it felt good too good, his hands were roaming on your body trying to feel every inch you. You felt him unbutton your top while kissing your jaw till your neck, as he unbuttons your top he took a minute to observe you.You were looking so beautiful like this all for him, your big bo*bs was driving him crazy he wanted to feel you, touch you, fuck you hard till you cry and beg to stop him. He took his hand and unhook your bra and started to massage it while flicking your nipples you gasped because how good it felt. He took no time and took you to one of the classroom benches and started to unzip his pants he took his di*k out his boxer and your mouth watered seeing his di*k hard and his tip already soaked with his prec*m it was such a good sight to see "you want this princess hmm? You want this big fat c*ck in your tight little cunt huh?" He said while taping his di*k on your clit "fuck yes please jungkook f*ck me* you said while whining, he took no time and entered in you in one go without hesitation, he started to thrust fast giving no time to adjust "f-fu*k baby you feel so good I can fu*k you all day, you look sexy like this y/n f-fu*k, this beautiful body of yours is only mine, I can only fu*k like this understood?  You can't reply to him your mouth was dry your throat was hurting because of moaning and jungkook didn't like you not answering him "answer me you slut" he said slapping your thigh "y-yes it's yours jungkook" you said trying not to moan so loud "who's?" He asked again slapping your thigh "y-yours master" "good girl" he said while thrusting so hard that you can see stars in back of your mind "you like this baby? Me fu*king your little cunt, you like being a slut huh? You take your master's co*k so well princess". You knew you were close by feeling a huge knot forming in your stomach "s-shit! Master I am close please let me come" you said moaning "should I allow you after you were being bratty huhh? He said thrusting in an inhumane pace "s-sorry m-master I wouldn't do it again please let me c*m" you said as tears of pleasure started to form in your eyes. Jungkook suddenly started to rub your clit "cum for me slut" he said and you clenched around him and c*ming on his di*k while he groaned because of the feeling. After few more thrust he c*mmed in your pu*sy and took his di*k out. He suddenly hugged you like a kola "y/n I love you so much please accept me I will change for you" he said roaming his hands and squeezing every flesh he could "I love you too kook" you said while making out with him "I like the nickname you gave me" he said while smiling like crazy because how cute you looked "sure you do" you said laughing a little. You both stood up and wear your clothes back and went in your class to attend your last period.

You both were smiling like crazy the whole period making people sacred and from that you both knew you loved eachother way more than you both expected.