Mischief

Jeon Jungkook couldn't help but admired the beauty who just entered through the school gate. He started high school a month ago, but how come he had never seen this gorgeous girl in or around campus during this entire month?

"Hyung, do you know who she is?" He asked his friend, Jung Hoseok, who had been practicing dancing with him this morning.

"Oh, is she back already?" Hoseok wondered aloud. Noticing Jungkook's confused look, he quickly continued, "Her name is Bae Suzy. She is my classmate and also the vice president of the student council, but she was on an exchange program in Europe this summer, and it seems like she just came back."

"Ah, I see. No wonder I have never seen Suzy sunbae before." Jungkook nodded while observing Suzy's movement from afar. Many students greeted Suzy, and she always returned with her friendly smile. She looked like the typical model student whom everyone loves.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Suddenly, Park Jimin's voice interrupted Jungkook's train of thoughts. Jimin slung his arms around Hoseok and Jungkook's shoulders.

"Ah Jimin, we were just speaking about Suzy. She's back!" Hoseok answered while pointing to the slender figure.

"Oh right, Suzy's back today. Let's go there to say hi as well!" Jimin said cheerfully. Before his two friends answered, he was already dragging them towards Suzy.

"Hey Suzy, welcome back!" Both Jimin and Hoseok shouted loudly, making Suzy look toward their direction and chuckle. Her friends are cute for sure.

"Hi Chim, hi Hoseok, how are you?" Suzy asked, beaming at her good friends.

"Same as always." Jimin said, "Anyway, how was Paris?"

"It was nice, but before we talk about my exchange trip..." Suzy said, glancing at the presence of the new boy who seemed a bit uncomfortable beside them. "Shouldn't you guys introduce your new friend to me first?"

"Oh right, mianhae." Hoseok shot Jungkook an apologetic look. "Kook, this is our friend Suzy. And Suzy, this is our hoobae Jungkook."

Jungkook was a bit surprised at the development, as he didn't expect to be noticed by Suzy, but he quickly regained his composure. "Annyeonhaseyo, Suzy sunbae-nim." He said shyly, "I am Jeon Jungkook. I am in the first year, and in the same dancing club as Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung."

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook-ah." Suzy smiled sweetly at the adorable boy, "I am Bae Suzy, you can just call me noona since we are friends from now on."

"Ne, Suzy noona." Jungkook nodded at Suzy's word obediently, while staring at her in starstruck awe. He was very impressed with Suzy's easy-going and friendly personality.

"By the way, Suzy, where is Taehyung?" Jimin chimed in, mentioning one of Jungkook's favourite hyungs, who happened to be the student council president.

Suzy shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows? Probably in the office? We are supposed to have a meeting before class..." She briefly glanced at her watch and frowned, "Omo, sorry guys, it seems like I'm running late. I'll see you later. Bye!" With that, she gave Jimin a gentle pat on his arm, and scurried off to the main building.

"Wow, Suzy noona is so friendly." Jungkook marveled, his gaze still fixed on Suzy's silhouette that was getting further and further away.

Hearing his words, Jimin raised an eyebrow at the younger boy. "Jungkook-ah, let me say this as a precaution-- don't fall for Suzy's charms." Jimin said seriously.

Jungkook was confused. "What do you mean by this, hyung?"

"Suzy is indeed amazing, but she is already engaged."