5

"I'm just here to pick up my paycheck but then i gotta go- ah are you okay?"

"Bleeving bleeving burga" Schwoz said pointing at a botton with a paper written 'press play'."

"Press play?" I asked and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Okayy." I said pressing play.

"Hello its me Schwoz from verk. Okay so I made this video because I trip and accidently stuck myself in tiger tranquilizer."

"Tiger tranquilizer?" Classic Schwoz i should'nt be surprised.

"That's right tiger tranquilizer which Ray and Henry desperately need right now so please take the bottle on the desk and bring it to them at the zoo."

"The zoo. So this is really happening?" I squeaked and Schowz played hard notes on his piano

"That's right the zoo. A tiger and her babies are depending on you. I'll bring it myself but by now the tranquilizers are affecting me and I probably playing piano dressed like a peacock."

"Schowz I can't go to the zoo" I complained but only earned more hard piano notes.

"That's right a peacock. And don't forget precious baby tigers are depending on you. All the X's and all the O's Schowz teeheeehhaaahaa."

"Okay. Okay,  I'm just gonna go to the zoo, drop off this tiger tranquilizer not get kissed by my best friend and then leave. Up the tube"

_______________
This is such a short chapter and I'm so sorry about that but I'm just so blank.
Anywayyyy. I love you all
Thank you for the Votes, comments and love you've been giving to this book and the others it really means a lot.
😊
Love×TBM