2

As I stepped off of the plane and into LAX, my heart started racing. I was nervous, of course I was. I'm moving away. To a place where I have to watch my every action, because someone is always going to be watching me.

I sat down at a bench outside my gate to turn on my phone. Once I turned it on, I noticed a bunch of texts from my manager, Mar. Yeah, the one that told me to move here.

Mar

Ava, are you at the
airport?

Your flight leaves at 9, right?

Ava?

You should make
some tik toks in
the airport....
get people
knowing that your
there

Ava?

Oh your flight
leaves at 8, not 9

Well you'll see this
after

I hope you had a
safe flight 💕

Call me when ur
in LA!!!!

I just rolled my eyes. I love Mar, but she can get very.....um yeah.

Mar

Hi Mar

My flight landed, I'll
make tik toks then
I'll call you

I went into tik tok, and chose a sound to use. I clicked on the record button as I lip synced, and did a transition to show the big window in front of me where my airplane was still sitting.
I captioned it "I did it guys...I moved to LA. Thank you❤️"
I posted it before calling Mar.

(A = Ava) (M=Mar)

A: Hey Mar
M: Ava! Hey! How was your flight?
A: it was good
M: great. Did you post?
A: yeah, just now
M: amazing. Alright well I can't be there to pick you up...but I'm sending over another influencer that I manage.
A: I can just get an Uber. I'm not really in the mood to meet anyone yet.
M: oh don't be silly Ava, it's really no big deal. He really is very nice.
A: HE?!?!?

My mind quickly went to Jaden. I knew I would be thinking about bumping into him since I was moving only a few minute drive from his house, but I didn't want to have to worry about it yet. I just got here.  Mar manages him and all of his friends...kind of ironic.

M: don't worry, not Jaden
A: I wasn't thinking about Jaden

I was

M: I already told you that just because I manage him, dosent mean that I'll make you have anything to do with him.
A: yeah yeah I know
M: okay well your apartment is already all set up for you. He has your key. Your stuff arrived yesterday
A: oh okay great
M: I need to go Ava, I'll shoot you a text when he gets there. Love you I'll talk to you soon
A: wait who's picking me up?

She had already hung up.

I took a deep breath. I really am not in the mood to meet anyone. I know it's silly, but I just don't want to.

I made my way through the airport. I ran into a few fans before grabbing my luggage and waited my the door to get picked up. I sat down on a bench to wait for Mar to text me. I just want to know who it is. I mean, like, what if it's Jadens friend and he's in the car.

I know I'm being paranoid, but I'm nervous.

After sitting for a good 10 minutes, Mar's contact popped up on the top of my phone screen. I clicked on it as I reached for my water to take a swig.