Back for You {Midnight Music Book 2}-Quick Recap!

In case you haven't read the first book, here's a recap for ya!!!

Tenten and Neji meet in the middle of the night when Neji is on his way back from his friends dorm room. He finds Tenten alone in the music room and thinks she has the voice of an angel, so he decides to sing with her.

For the first 4 1/2 months of college, they secretly sing together in the middle of the night. Or, at least they THINK it's secret. Their friends actually secretly watch them and decide to ship them..... Even though Tenten has a boyfriend.

Wanna take a guess?

You'll never guess!

ITA-KUN!

Aka Itachi Uchiha!

Anyway, all the girls are secretly dating Akatsuki members, which they somehow didn't know each other? Anyways, the Akatsuki have warrants over their heads and are the most wanted criminals in Japan for being a government rebellion group. The boys are taking their girlfriends to their house for the weekend, when the get caught in pursuit with the cops.

The cops arrest their EXTREMELY FINE looking boyfriends and the musicians are heart broken.
Until a certain somebody heals their hearts....

Wanna guess who?

You probably already guessed, huh?

NONE OTHER THAN YOUR FAVE NARUTO BOISSS!

Anyway, their hearts are wounded even deeper when they find out their beloveds are getting a death sentence.

Meaning they're killing your boyfriends!!!

Anyway, each of the girls' hearts are mended over time, and now Tenten and Neji are graduated from college and are known worldwide for their bands: KCM Tomboys and KCM Bad Boys.
When Tenten sings the song she made for Itachi called 'Hoodie', a red glimpse in the crowd catches her eye....

The crowd went into cheers and me and the girls were crying. I looked around near the front row and a red glimpse caught my eye. I searched for it again and finally found it.

Itachi....

How?