Back for You {Midnight Music Book 2}-8

[Tenten PoV]

I packed a bag and hid it from Itachi, like I was supposed to, then went to Temari and Deidara's room to get the weapon.

"Here." Temari handed me a piece of her own special clay which we found out was 10x stronger than Deidara's. One tiny little speck could amount to ten glomps of Deidara's. I was using a handful, so hopefully it's enough to kill Itachi like I want it to. I nodded and left the room. I went back to Itachi's room and before he could come back I quick smashed the clay to the bottom of the bed frame. I stood up and dusted my hands off just as Itachi came in.

"Hello my love." Just the way he said that made my skin crawl.

"Hell-o." I replied happily.

"Is the torturing going well?"

"Very. They keep saying we love them, but who would after what they did?" I sighed and sat on the bed. It hurts to even pretend I don't love Neji. Because I do. Obviously.

"Yes. Well..."

"Hm?"

He shook his head as if trying to clear it. "Nothing. Nothing really. I'm fine." I shrugged.

"You should take a nap. You look tired." I told him. He sighed.

"That sounds ok actually." He said lying down. I smiled and grabbed my bag.

"I'm going on a run with the girls, ok? You rest up." I said with a smile. He nodded and was almost instantly asleep. I smirked at my victory and left the room where I met with the girls. They had done the exact same thing as I did, with the clay and everything.

"Now let's get the boys." Hinata whispered. We all nodded and walked down the hall to where the boys were at. We opened the door and they were standing there waiting for us.

"It's all in place. Let's go before one of them wakes up or something." Sakura said. We nodded and slowly tiptoed down the hall towards the front entrance and made it outside successfully.

"Alright Temari. You know what to do." I said jumping onto Neji's back. He didn't seem to have a problem with it so I started to braid his hair. It's. SO. SOFT!!

"You've been using my shampoo again, haven't you?" Sakura asked Sasuke. Sasuke laughed nervously and scratched his neck.

"Maybe?"

"Ok guys, you ready?" Temari asked. We all replied with 'ready's and 'yeah's she nodded.

"RATSU!" She shouted and the whole house blew up. We stood and victory was apparent on our faces.

"There is NO WAY they live through that dattebayo." Naruto said quietly for once in his damned life.

"Let's go. We don't want to be caught here." Shion said. We all nodded.

For once, life turned out pretty ok.

~~~~~~~~~~

"NEJIIIII!" I screeched. He came running into the bathroom.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT?!" He asked. I covered my face with my hands and pointed to the stick on the counter. I started to cry. He looked at it almost puked at the sight of it.

"Y-You.. what-I.... IT CAN'T BE MINE!" He shouted. I nodded. Then the realization dawned on him and he paled.

"You mean... Itachi..." I nodded. 

"I'm gonna have Itachi's kid."

[Ino's PoV]

"Oh my kami SAI!!!" I yelled. I was shaking. No. Can't be true. Can it?

"What is it? Are you ok?" I shook my head no and curled up in a ball on the floor, he sat down with me and rubbed my back.

"What's wrong princess?" I looked up at him.

"We're gonna have a little mini Hidan bastard running around in 7 months, that's what."

[Temari PoV]

"Shit... shit shit shit shit FUCK!" I threw the shogi board at the wall and started sobbing uncontrollably. Fuck me, man. This can't be right.

"Temari? What happened to the shogi board?" He asked coming out of the living room.

"I threw it."

"Sheesh. Troublesome." That just made me snap.

"No! You know what's troublesome Shikamaru?! THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO CARRY AROUND MY EX'S KID FOR THE NEXT 9 MONTHS!" I screamed. "FUCK!" I threw the closest thing I could find, which was unfortunately a vase, but I couldn't care less.

"Wh-wh-wh-what?!" 

"YOU HEARD ME!"

"HIJKD JOSDOJD ODS SLDHHIU."

"FUCK! I'm gonna have a mini Deidara!"

[Hinata PoV]

I took a deep shaky breath and picked up the stick.

FUCK.

SHIT.

DAMMIT.

Is tHeRe AnY wOrD StRonGeR tHaN FuCK?! 'CAUSE I NEED IT!

"N-N-NARUTOOOO!" I bellowed. This was bad. Really fucking bad. Really, REALLY, REALLY BAD!

"What is it Hinata?" My blonde asked as he entered the bathroom.

"Ok... so.... you know how I've been throwing up?"

"Yeeeeah, why? Stomach flu I thought?"

"Well, it is an illness, at least, to me it is. I get a bloated stomach and it lasts about 9 months until I got through the last painful stages." He looked at me puzzled, then he slowly put it all together.

"Holy-I-WHAT?"

"SASORI DAMMIT!" I screamed kicking the bathtub. Then I yelped in pain as I held my foot. That bothtube was HARD!

"Gah, I-I...." Naruto stuttered.

"We're gonna have a mini Sasori... FUCK! DAMMIT! I NEED A STRONGER WORD THAN FUCK! CUNT! BASTARD! GAAAAH!"

[Sakura PoV]

Shit! I am so screwed! What's Sasuke gonna think?!

"S-Sasuke?" I walked into the kitchen where Sasuke was making dango for me since I asked.

"Yeah Cherry?"

"I uh... You might wanna put the knife down." He looked at me amused.

"Thing is, you might stab someone if I tell you and you don't." 

He laughed. "The only time I would stab someone is if you were pregnant with Pein's kid." He said.

"Sasuke. Put. The. Knife. Down." I commanded. He rolled his eyes and put the knife down.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant with Pein's baby."

"WHAT?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so, I'm going to finish the second book here! The third one will be out after I finish 'Devils Don't Fly'.

Also, I'm making a story about Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten being Akatsuki members daughters. It'll either be out later tonight or around 12 tomorrow. 

Thanks for reading!

Stay Kawaii🤍✨

~ Hyuga_Hinata_Uzumaki