fifteen (the wedding part2)

Asian Pov

I was driving back to the hotel that i was staying in

I was driving back to the hotel that i was staying in. I knew going to the wedding would be a bad idea its been so long and i haven't spoken to the girls.

The truth was i was trying to distance myself from every single person and work on myself get me together first and then worry about having a social life.

Moving to Houston is the best thing i've ever done if i'm being real like i love it, going back to my roots and shit is good.

Whilst i was out in Houston i was staying with my granny and she was really helping discover who i am deep down inside and get myself together.

Fair enough i made new friends but the point is new scenery. When ari did the same thing nobody questioned her so why is it any different for me.

I upped and left because i needed to do something for me just once do something for me better me care about me.

I was never and will never be selfish i just simply wanted some time to myself i do not think thats such a crime.

Yeah maybe i was wrong for just up and leaving and ignoring everybody but eventually at some point i gotta have me, nobody gone have me like i have me and thats just the truth.

My rap career was taking off and so far i was proud of myself, people are booking me for shows and all that good stuff. I had a hell of a long way to go though don't get it twisted.

I guess it needs more time before me and the girls talk though...

Ari Pov

"Hey uncle flip" i said dancing my way over to my favourite uncle

"Hey uncle flip" i said dancing my way over to my favourite uncle. "Ahhh Ari" he said wrapping his arms around me. "Okay my hair let go" i said pulling away.

My mom tied the knot already and it was so sweet brought a tear to my eye. Sike but it was really cute though.

I did kinda feel bad about Asian but she did wrong not us, yeah i get it i did the same thing but i never took 6 months away but people heal differently i guess.