Part 1

Word count: 430
' means thinking
" means talking

Mina's POV
As Kirishima and I were talking with the Baku-Squad, we all saw Denki and Jiro walking in together talking. "They have been hanging out recently," Sero says, pointing at them. I got an idea, then look at Bakugou, "You know you and Tsuyu won't make a bad couple!" I commented. Bakugou's cheeks then started to turn pink, then he yelled while flustered as hell. I looked at Kirishima and whispered, "You know what to do." Kirishima pulled the flustered Bakugou out of the room and into the hallway. "What are you planning?" Sero asks me curiously. "Fulfilling my duty of being a ship queen!" I declared. "All hail the queen," Sero said with sarcasm. "Hey! I know sarcasm when I hear it!" I shouted at Sero. "Sorry! Now go do your thing before class starts," Sero stated. "You're right bye Sero!" I said waving goodbye to Sero and walking towards Jirou and Denki.

Jiro's POV
I saw Mina approaching Denki and I. "Hi guys," Mina said in a singing voice. "Oh hi there Mina!" Denki replied. "So do two have any plans after class?" Mina questioned us. I started to get suspicious of Mina but I shook it off. "No why?" I said. "Well I was thinking if me, you (Jiro) , you (Denki) , Tsuyu, Bakugou, and Kirishima can come to the mall with me!" Mina said she was more excited than usual. I got even more suspicious of her and started to wonder what she was up to. "Sure I'll love to," Me and Denki said in unison. "Aw! thats cute, Mina mumbled. "Huh? Did you say something?" Denku asked Mina. "Um... nothing got to go!" Mina ran away nervously sweating. 'What's up with her?'.

No One's POV
The bell ranged. Everyone quickly sat down in their seats and waited for the teacher to come.
TIME SKIP
(cause I have no idea what to put here)

Jirou's POV
I opened the to my room and plopped down on my bed. "Feels so good to be home!" I exclaimed.
RING!
'I got a text message from Mina, might as well text her back '.

Mina🥳  

"Hello, you there?"

"Yeah sorry my phone was on silence"

"It's okay"

"Hey! we're going to the mall on Friday"

"Thanks for telling me what day!"

"Hey! I got a question"
"What is it?"

"Do you like Denki? and be honest!"
Read on 15:05
(I just made the time up I don't know the military time)