☦︎︎ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ☦︎︎

" she probably needs to eat " y/n hears jihyos voice from outside the door

She slowly gets up off the ground and stares at tzuyu whos peacefully sleeping.

" she's sleeping right now " y/n says through the door and jihyo walks away.

Y/n walks over to tzuyu and stares down at her.

As she's staring her inner demon laughs.

" I wonder what it's like to kiss someone "

" what the fuck- "

" let's try! "

The demon takes over her and kneels down.

Tzuyus eyes start to flutter around which means she's about to wake up.

Y/n leans down and right as she's about to kiss tzuyu she inner demon goes away.

Before she can pull her face away tzuyu wakes up and their lips smash together.

They both sit there for a second from shock but tzuyu starts moving her lips.

Y/n starts moving her lips too and they sit like that for a minute.

They both pull away and tzuyu grins.

" I knew it! You like me " tzuyu says happily and y/n huffs loudly.

" FUCK YOU " she yells at herself making tzuyu confused.

" what the hell... " tzuyu says giving her a weird look.

" I have an inner monster, when my eyes go black that's my inner demon that's not actually me " y/n confesses and tzuyu nods.

" my inner demon made me kiss you I'm sorry about that " y/n scratches her neck nervously and tzuyu smiles.

" im glad I got to kiss you " she says with a beautiful smile on her face.

" you should probably go out there and eat " y/n points at the door and she nods.

Y/n helps her out of the room and Jackson grabs her quickly.

Kai pushes her to the ground and y/n frowns.

" why the fuck were you yelling? Are you okay tzuyu??? " he asks a little to friendly and y/n scoffs.