The Announcement

/the word announcement looks wrong🥲🙃/
- top photo is done by dingier-
It is the ending of the year(two months left) and not all teams are coming to the camp.
ALSO Hinata's mom is a rich bish

/teams/
Karasuno
Nekoma
Aoba Johsai
Date Tech
Fukurōdani
Shiratorizawa
Johzenji
Kakugawa
Nohebi
Itachiyama
Inarizaki

——————————————————————

Hinata walked in the gym, late. For the first time ever, everyone looked over to him in shock.
"HINATA! BOKE!" Kageyama screeched in Hinata's ear.

" BAKA! KAGEYAMA! BAKA!" Hinata yelled back.

"Why are you late?" Daichi asked. Hinata couldn't reply on time because saltyshima responded

"Trying to stretch his legs out to get taller.". Before Hinata could argue back Coach Ukai and Sensei Takeda walked in with....... Hinata's mom?!

" Everyone gather around!" Coach yelled, we all went to him, waiting for Sensei's announcement.

"This is Hinata's mother, Yui," she waved "and because of her, we have a training/ vacation trip ahead of us!" He finished off.

"Training? And vacation?" Asahi asked confused, everyone else agreeing.

" the whole trip will be 5 months because it will take summer too, because of that training for the first two months will be Sunday- Tuesday, Wednesday being a half day, and activities Friday- Saturday. The next three months you guys can decide which days to practice on, minimum of two days." Coach explained.

"Also, Hinata is in charge of the activities." He quickly said.

"HUH?!?" Everyone shouted.

"That shrimp can't plan for shit!" Blurted out Tsukishima, Hinata's mother glared daggers at him, making him gulp and apologize; surprising everyone.

"Do not worry, my son will do just fine, right Shoyo?" Yui glared.

"Yes mom! I'm so excited to hang out with everyone again!" Exclaimed Hinata, not bothered.

The adults explained that they got the parents permission form everyone who is going, and that other teams are coming. Some only one or two people are coming.

"Come on Sho." Yui said.

"But practice!" Shoyo started, " Shoyo!" Yui raised her voice a little. Making Hinata quickly say coming. He followed his mother but not without flashing his famous smile at everyone. Everyone loved that smile of his.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am working on artwork right now.