|~•1°~|

°Chap 1 - Agree?°

Yeonjun was in his room just chilling when he heard his mom calling him. "Yeonjun sweetie please come here." And he just simply responded with. "Coming mom."

Yeonjun went down stairs and saw that his dad was also there. "O-ohh dad you're here too yeonjun said "Yeonjun come sit here we need to talk." Yeonjun's dad said kinda off...

Serious.

Yup. Indeed he was serious.

"Yeah yeah sure w-why not ...?" Yeonjun replied while he sat beside his mom and infront of his dad.

Nervous.

"Lets get straight to the point. Yeonjun ....you're getting married." Yeonjun's dad said as he looked straight in yeonjun's eyes .Meanwhile. Yeonjun went silent he didn't knew how to react at that moment.

"A-are you telling me ...or asking for my permission?" Yeonjun questioned Knowing that his parents are not in the mood of jokes right now.

"I am telling you that you're getting married." Yeonjun's dad said. "D-dad ..?" This was the only thing he was able to utter at the moment.

Obviously what do you even expect him to do. It wasn't like the old times where people use agree to marry each other by just one meeting. Nowadays people are really picky and Yeonjun is one of them.

"What dad ? You're getting married and that's final!" Yeonjun's dad said again in the same tone he's using since the start of the the Talk.

Deadly Serious.

"Mom...?" This time he tried to call out for his mom thinking that she will do something . But poor him his mom just turned her face on the other side. Making him open his mouth in shock.

After good silence he finally spoke realising there's no way out of this. "O-okay ..but to w-whom?" Yeonjun asked

"Choi Soobin." That's it. Deadend. After hearing the name Yeonjun couldn't process anymore. "C-Choi soobin..? ..A b-boy?" Yeonjun asked.

"A man to be exact. He's the son of our soon to be business partners. So for the sake of our company you're getting marr-" Yeonjun cuts his father off. " No...no I am not going to marry him ! Dad I don't even know him!" Yeonjun said in high pitch.

"Yeonjun lower down your voice." His mom warned him. " You're getting married and that's final. You're going meet him this evening. End of the discussion." After saying that his mom and dad stood up leaving him dumbfounded.

•°•°•°

"Soobin you're getting married" Soobin's dad said as he just barged in his cabin. Soobin just...

Chuckled.

"Soobin I am not joking remember when I told you about our soon to be business partners. He's there son." soobin's dad said. "Do I have a choice?" Soobin asked still smiling. Cause he's just controlling himself from laughing.

"No. You don't have a choice." "Does he have a choice?" Soobin asked. "I-I don't know...?" His dad said kinda taken aback from the question.

"Well that means you just came here to inform me and now you did so ..." Soobin stopped himself in the middle of the sentence thinking that it can be rude.

"There's his photo." Soobin's dad just kept the photo on his table and left.

After thinking for good two minutes Soobin finally decided to see the photo of his soon to be husband.

He picked up the photo. Turned it around. And saw the face.

"okay... will marry him." Soobin just said trying not to show any emotion and just went back to his work. But the little did he know that his life is not going to be easy after that.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°