|~•26°~|

°Chap 26 - The End°

"Yeonjun where's Wooyoung?" Soobin asked he just came home back from the office. "He went back from where he came." Yeonjun wrapped his arms around Soobin's neck.

"I missed you." Yeonjun said, Soobin cooed at Yeonjun's cuteness and pecked his lips. "I missed you too baby." Soobin hugged Yeonjun.

But their luck had some other plans to ruin their sweet moment Yeonjun's phone rang. Both of them groaned but picked up the call anyway.

"Hello mom?" Yeonjun questioned. "Hey Yeonjun, Soobin's there with you?" Yeonjun's mom asked. "Yup just a second." Yeonjun put his phone on speaker.

"I just got to know that Wooyoung came at your house, please don't take anything negatively both of you. I'll make sure he won't trouble you guys and I guess now he won't since he got himself a boyfriend." Yeonjun's mom said.

"Boyfriend? When? How?" Yeonjun asked. "He told me that his bestfriend proposed him on messages to which he excepted the proposal." Yeonjun's mom explained.

"Don't worry we both are fine hmm." Yeonjun assured her mom. After talking to her for some more minutes they ended the call.

"Never think I doubt you Yeonjun-ah." Soobin said. "I know you won't. I love you Soobin."  Yeonjun said. "I love you too." Soobin kissed Yeonjun's forehead.

"Also don't think too much about Wooyoung he's evil but is loyal also about what he said 'wait and watch' he said it cu-" Soobin cuts Yeonjun off. "Don't explain yourself baby I know, cause he thought you'll do something bad?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun hummed.

°•°•°•°

Both of them were enjoying their life happily. Wooyoung later on apologized about everything and the couple happily forgave him. They lived happily after!

The End!!~

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•